PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Co Springs

Warrlord
May 31st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hi all, enough lurking for me so I had to join. Hope to meet & see you on the trails :thunb:

I see some familiar usernames & have met a couple members already. This looks like the place to be to have fun with wheeling enthusiasts & wheel responsibly.

Brody
June 1st, 2008, 05:37 AM
You bet. And we don't even care what you drive...You got a bunch of folks from the site down in the Springs and in Monument. Everybody on the site is pretty nice 'cept for me and Chris. We aren't, but that is mostly due to our advanced age...Chris is REALLY old and cranky. I'm just old and cranky. We are both young at heart, which counts the most...

Chris
June 1st, 2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome, it's always nice to have a lurker post! Looking forward to wheeling with you before too long. Ignore brody, he's a cranky old man. ;)

Everyone else is friendly here. How about some pics of your Ranger?

:cheers:

4Runninfun
June 1st, 2008, 11:41 AM
welcome i'm pretty sure i've seen your truck around town.

BLOODBANE
June 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
Great now I need to talk to Chris(admin), they let everyone in here. 'Bout time you posted up.....:thunb:

Jimmy
June 1st, 2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome!

Funrover
June 1st, 2008, 07:01 PM
Welcome man, seen your rig.. Sweet setup. One day it'd be fun to hit a trai with you!

BLOODBANE
June 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
One thing about Warrlord. Hes the best guy to go wheeling with. He doesn't get upset, or in a hurry, he will help you out on the trail spotting or even fixing your rig(trail breakdown). I have wheeled with him for a few years and all the trails have been great....Plus he's a pretty good buddy to have even when your not wheeling :clap::clap:

Warrlord
June 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it :)

Funrover, we gotta hit a trail sometime :thunb:

gm4x4lover
June 2nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
He's winch is killer too :thunb:. Bout time i started seein ya on other boards.

provin1327
June 2nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
I'm from the springs and I think I saw your truck today on union or academy, up by the chapel hills mall?

Warrlord
June 3rd, 2008, 06:48 AM
I'm from the springs and I think I saw your truck today on union or academy, up by the chapel hills mall?

Naw, it wasn't me. I've been riding my motorcycle http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Warrlord/Misc/dntknw.gif