PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cross Sunday Oct 8th

redneck23ms
October 3rd, 2017, 07:47 PM
running Holy Cross this sunday Oct 8. hopefully the snow melts off this week. lets meet at the parking area on the left side of homestake rd a mile or so in from the highway at 10 am. there is a pond at this area and plenty of room for trailers

dieseldoc
October 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Sounds good to me.
Snow is nearly gone down here.
Will be in town tomorrow....work stop contractor screwed up badly.

Therese would be appreciative of a ride back home if that would be at all possible.
As I will have to go to Glennwood springs after.
So TJ if you go would you be willing to have a rider down to town?
We could bring her car to your place

redneck23ms
October 5th, 2017, 06:09 AM
i don't think TJ is going to make it on sunday. family obligations. but i could give her a ride back. i'm not sure where you guys live but it would be easiest for me if you guys could park her car somewhere thats easily accessed from i-70 with a trailer.

dieseldoc
October 5th, 2017, 06:57 AM
We could do that.
The park an ride at the I-70 Morrison exit.
Would be greatful, she has not been out with me sence labor day as I am working out of town.

dieseldoc
October 6th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Looks like we should have good weather for the morning, could get wet in the afternoon.
Snow into Monday.

So Alex is this just the 2 rigs?
Have not seen any other confirmations.

newracer
October 6th, 2017, 07:57 AM
I am a maybe for Sunday.

redneck23ms
October 6th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Yep looks like just us unless mike comes.

dieseldoc
October 6th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Sorry Alex work schedule got pushed as we had a good part of the week off due to the GC screw up.

redneck23ms
October 8th, 2017, 06:28 PM
no worries. everybody backed out so i ended up not going to holy cross today. i was pretty tired and had a bunch of stuff to do at home before this weather comes in anyways.