PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm back again!

ILuvtheMountains
January 26th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Hey all,
I was pretty active up here a while back. Took several trail runs with Jim and several others. I LOVE THIS PLACE. However, having two toddlers at home kept me from being able to get up and wheel.
Funny, what brings me back is that I recently rear-ended another driver with my rig...a 2008 Tacoma. It is in the shop now, will be for another 3 weeks, but when I get it back I will have the money to likely put in a long-awaited front locker , gear down to 4.56's and maybe be able to to the last mods needed for 35s.
Anyway, I will certainly be back on the trails this spring/summer even if I don't do anything otther than just get the truck fixed. I hope to see you all there.
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46735&d=1516994963http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=46736&d=1516994963

RockyMtRebel
January 26th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Nice! Let us know when you're ready to go wheelin', we usually have something going on just about every weekend!

Eagle6
January 26th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Welcome back. Love the big ole dent in the rocker. I've got one just like it on my Jeep.

ILuvtheMountains
January 26th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Nice! Let us know when you're ready to go wheelin', we usually have something going on just about every weekend!
Cool! I live in FoCo but also have a place in Red Feather. I will definitely be joining you at some point!

ILuvtheMountains
January 26th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Welcome back. Love the big ole dent in the rocker. I've got one just like it on my Jeep.
I don't mind the dings at all. Shows her that I love her and spend time doing fun stuff with her. There will be more (and I don't think I have a piece of sheet metal without a dent)!

Brucker
January 26th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Welcome back Travis!

ILuvtheMountains
January 26th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks, Aaron!!! Hope to get out there with you and the little blue truck again! Maybe we could do another trip up MSV when it open up!

Welcome back Travis!

Heather
January 26th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Welcome!

Jim
January 26th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Nice to hear from ya Travis.

How's the family doing? The kids (hopefully) ask to get out for a trail ride?

dieseldoc
January 26th, 2018, 04:58 PM
welcome back sir

Brian
January 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Welcome back!

cnstaco
January 26th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Nice Taco! I’m just starting to build my 3rd gen, I had a white one similar to yours.

The StRanger
January 26th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Welcome back Travis..

ILuvtheMountains
January 26th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Nice to hear from ya Travis.

How's the family doing? The kids (hopefully) ask to get out for a trail ride?
Hey Jim! Yeah we’re doing great. The wife and I both got teaching jobs up here in foco and I’ve been focusing on my health for the last few years. Dropped 35lbs, ran some serious races and had my love for my truck rekindled when I crashed it a few weeks back. But the insurance thing worked out (for once) and I will have money to fix and upgrade.
And now the kids are at an age where they are more independent and can enjoy a trial ride a lot more. So I’m prepping for an exciting summer of getting back out there.
I’m hoping to put in a front locker to get me locked F and R and re gear down to 4.56s to start getting ready for 35s this summer!

JandDGreens
January 27th, 2018, 05:03 AM
Welcome Travis