PDA

View Full Version : Rental property in litteton/lakewood

Brandtrbs
March 19th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Just putting my feelers out for a house to rent in litteton, Englewood or lakewood. The biggest problem I have is three dogs. If anybody has anything that would be available in about a month for 1k to 2k please email or pm me. Rbstafford@gmail.com.

On a side note Chris made it to Florida safely.

Ryan

dieseldoc
March 19th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Ryan, your in a good area but you will be very hard pressed to find that price range.

still very high here in the area

Eagle6
March 19th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Ryan,

Good luck, what type of square footage are you looking for? How many bedrooms? Even the nicer apartments in the area are running $1800+ for 2 bedroom. You might chance into a house, but you will be much closer to the $2K break point I believe. If you make it down here, welcome to Lakewood/Littleton. We might be neighbors.

Heather
March 21st, 2018, 10:28 AM
Good luck with your search!! I love that you have to accommodate three pups. Best "problem" ever!!

Patrolman
March 22nd, 2018, 08:13 PM
I have a house that I rent out in Englewood and allow for dogs. It is currently occupied, but I can tell you that my 3 bedroom house rents for $2,200. You might find something a bit cheaper, but it will take a lot of searching and some luck... Will let you know if I hear of anything.