PDA

View Full Version : Last minute Chinamans run - Saturday the 14th

ScaldedDog
April 13th, 2018, 03:50 PM
New guy here, but I'm running Chinamans with one other guy tomorrow at 10:00AM, if anyone is interested.

Mark

ScaldedDog
April 14th, 2018, 06:53 AM
The guy I was going to meet had an issue with his tow rig so, with no one else going, we are canceling. Nice way to start, huh. :D

Mark

Java
April 14th, 2018, 07:27 AM
You're welcome to come to bunce / ironclads, although it might be a bit tame for a trailered rig. If I had known earlier I'd have gone to Chinamans instead, that whole area is great. Maybe next time!

Just a heads up, most of the members of this site are not active, you can tell from the year on the Wheeler badges. Of those that do wheel, only a handful ever post runs and those runs often get little interest. It's not you, it's just par for the course. :thumb:

RockyMtRebel
April 14th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Yep... I thought I was gonna meetup with Dieseldoc and dwine in Idaho Springs but then they went silent and I’m not driving an hour and a half without a definite plan in place....
I may meetup with y’all at Bunce, to say hello if nothing else. It’s literally 10 minutes from my house! I may join for Ironclads or go run Miller Rock again instead ....

ScaldedDog
April 14th, 2018, 08:24 AM
You're welcome to come to bunce / ironclads, although it might be a bit tame for a trailered rig. If I had known earlier I'd have gone to Chinamans instead, that whole area is great. Maybe next time!

Just a heads up, most of the members of this site are not active, you can tell from the year on the Wheeler badges. Of those that do wheel, only a handful ever post runs and those runs often get little interest. It's not you, it's just par for the course. :thumb:

Thanks Paul! I think I'm going to take the opportunity to clean out the garage after a winter of :wrench:.

Mark