PDA

View Full Version : Bunce, T33 Airplane crash or Park creek tonight.....

RockyMtRebel
May 30th, 2018, 03:14 PM
I heard they opened the gate on Bunce that takes you to T33 Airplane crash and Park creek routes. I'm hoping to leave work early today and might run this --- plus my son wants to run it so I'm thinking we'll be getting out!!!

Obviously this is short notice but if anyone wants to join us, let me know!

Jim
May 30th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I'll be curious to hear of gate status. A buddy is coming to town Sunday and we might get out (or not). If yes, i was thinking Miller - but now T33 may be on the docket too.

Tom
May 30th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I'll be curious to hear of gate status. A buddy is coming to town Sunday and we might get out (or not). If yes, i was thinking Miller - but now T33 may be on the docket too.
I read it was open too. Typicially opens Memorial Monday. FS page still shows closed though.

RockyMtRebel
May 30th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Made a PB and J and heading there now!

TNTJ05
May 30th, 2018, 09:58 PM
How'd it go?

RockyMtRebel
May 31st, 2018, 06:17 AM
It was fun and yes the gate is open. We skipped T33 because we’d done it before and wanted to check out Park creek. What a fun trail, maybe not as fun as T33 but definitely fun. Right at the beginning saw a Cherokee that obviously rolled, not sure if it was left over from last season or newly wrecked.... turned around at a very rocky off-camber section but the road did keep going so I’m going to come back out and finish this soon!

TNTJ05
May 31st, 2018, 06:25 AM
Apparently that is a stolen jeep that was left/rolled/wrecked there a week or two back. I'll be hitting that whole area, again, in the very near future. Possibly next week(end). Hopefully MSV/Coney opens up soon. That'd be a fun day to combine all of those.

Java
May 31st, 2018, 03:12 PM
is the gate at camp dick open or do you have to go in from Bunce? If it's legit my wife and I are going to run this on Friday, June 8 if anyone is interested.

RockyMtRebel
May 31st, 2018, 03:13 PM
The gate is open, that's the way we came out. You can enter/exit from either side now!

Tom
May 31st, 2018, 04:54 PM
Apparently that is a stolen jeep that was left/rolled/wrecked there a week or two back. I'll be hitting that whole area, again, in the very near future. Possibly next week(end). Hopefully MSV/Coney opens up soon. That'd be a fun day to combine all of those.
End of june. Evening of june 25th