June 12th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Anyone know a good affordable roofer?

Brody
June 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Chris

LaDawn has had good luck with these guys:

All City Roofing

Dave Rowden 303-684-9195

Tell Dave that LaDawn was the realtor for the Barajas house on 62nd in Arvada.

LaDawn or I will post a couple more on Monday. Ones that I am working with or have worked with recently are all very high dollar custom home guys..

Chris
June 13th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks Pete, I don't need a custom home or high dollar roofer. Just need someone that can do a good job. My new place has an old cedar shake roof that needs to be torn off and replaced with traditional shingles.

In answer to the inevitable question; Yes, we were aware of it when we made our offer.

:cheers:

Brody
June 15th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Chris

Let me know if you manage to hook up with this guy. If not, call either me or LaDawn and we will find another guy.

Do you remember who was looking for a small roll off dumpster? If you do, post this guy to their query as it is just what he does:

Freedom Endeavors
Mini Roll Offs
Ken
303-915-1810

Chris
June 15th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks Pete, I got my home owners taken care of so I'm not in a big hurry any more. I'll give him a call after getting settled in the new place.

mtnfj
June 17th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Chris,

Here's another. Dale Heckerman at 303/670-7137. He's done work for me in the past. He's really affordable and his work is great.

Chris
June 17th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks Joe!

billmoore
June 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
roofing is part of my business. I am a new member and am not just looking for work-I am busy; but... if you want a bid, contact me here

Telly
June 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Chris,
I am in the exact same boat with the wood shake roof issue. We are moving in a few weeks and the first new home project is replacing the wood shake roof with 50-year asphalt shingles. I plan to do the demo the roof and replace the sky lights myself but I'm looking for someone to install the new shingles. Please let me know who you find and if your happy with the work quality.

Thanks. Doug

Chris
June 25th, 2008, 02:35 PM
roofing is part of my business. I am a new member and am not just looking for work-I am busy; but... if you want a bid, contact me here

Hi Bill, Joe mentioned he talked to you the other day. I'm through move 1 and now will be moving my Mom tomorrow. I'll get in touch with you asap once I get settled. etc.

I need a garage door too BTW.

Chris
June 25th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Chris,
I am in the exact same boat with the wood shake roof issue. We are moving in a few weeks and the first new home project is replacing the wood shake roof with 50-year asphalt shingles. I plan to do the demo the roof and replace the sky lights myself but I'm looking for someone to install the new shingles. Please let me know who you find and if your happy with the work quality.

Thanks. Doug

I'll let you know Doug. Mine's 28 year old original and almost kept my sale from going through. Hmm, skylights. Something else I should consider...

Chris
September 11th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Getting back to this - called both Dave and Dale, we'll see what happens.

Bill, still happy to have you give a price too!

Doug, have you done anything with yours yet?