PDA

View Full Version : Miller Rock 10/7

kkxj
October 5th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Anyone interested in running Miller Rock Sunday? Have two of my co-workers coming with. A jk wrangler and a zj grand Cherokee.

alanmikkelsen
October 5th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Can you help me out with location/trail info Kaelan?

FINOCJ
October 5th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Very close to nsv-Coney.

alanmikkelsen
October 5th, 2018, 01:03 PM
I just did some research online and it sounds like a fun day. I'm recovering from the crud, but feeling better today than yesterday. If I'm back to 100% by Sunday, I might join. I'll let you know tomorrow night, one way or the other.

open_circuit
October 5th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Would like to run this trail sometime. Going to Rockies game Sunday, so no time for wheeling. Also, forecast is for some crappy weather in the afternoon? If you do this again at a later date, let's talk.

Jim
October 5th, 2018, 01:55 PM
I'm a low maybe.

I have a desire to explore the "recently opened" set of trail after the creek crossing.

alanmikkelsen
October 5th, 2018, 08:06 PM
After checking weather for Sunday, I think I'll pass on this. Sounds like it's going to be a bit wet and cool. Recovering from a nasty cold, getting cold and wet might not help that.

kkxj
October 6th, 2018, 11:52 AM
No worries, maybe next time. We'll probably skip the harder part anyways since both of the jeeps we're going with are stock and they haven't done a lot of wheeling.

kkxj
October 6th, 2018, 12:06 PM
http://4x4explore.com/rds/m_rds/miller_rck.html

Here is some good free information on the trail. Other than that trail damage has better maps and more info.