PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting out this weekend?

RockyMtRebel
January 31st, 2019, 07:31 PM
I just wheeled around my property and the warmer temps have softened the snowpack so it’s a little less slippery! I might have to get out again....

open_circuit
February 1st, 2019, 07:39 AM
I wish. Two more weeks in the walking boot before I get to drive any of my 3-pedal vehicles again! I am not up for being a passenger in deep snow yet, either, since I can't hike in this darned thing. Post some photos if you get out!

Jim
February 1st, 2019, 11:35 AM
Saturday looks like it'll be a nice day...

I should stay home and get stuff done - but the temps are too alluring...

Mad Maxx
February 2nd, 2019, 05:29 PM
I'd be down for a trail tomorrow, I just have to be in Boulder by 5:30. I'd prefer a trail with less ledges than last week's. Also, I got my handbrake and a few other things fixed!

RockyMtRebel
February 2nd, 2019, 06:45 PM
My son and a friend is meeting me in Nederland tomorrow at 10:30am. We are either going to run Gordon Gulch and area (last week I was turned around by deep snow here but it’s been warm all week so I think it could be fun).... or Pickle Gulch (more fun and challenging but possibly unpassable).

Mad Maxx
February 2nd, 2019, 07:25 PM
I just looked at a couple of videos of each trail and they look fun! Where are y'all meeting? I'll bring a shovel this time!

RockyMtRebel
February 2nd, 2019, 08:13 PM
I'll post a meeting spot when I hear back from my son.... probably the gas station right when you get into town.....

RockyMtRebel
February 3rd, 2019, 08:00 AM
Let’s meet at the gas station in the round-a-bout at 10:30, the larger gas station on the north side of the road! I’ll be checking out Gordon Gulch on my way to see how it looks and then we can decide which route to run (Pickle Gulch or Gordon, leaning towards Pickle)

Mad Maxx
February 3rd, 2019, 08:15 AM
Alright, see ya there!

dieseldoc
February 3rd, 2019, 09:17 AM
Let's set up a Sunday run man.
My people can get out on Sundays

RockyMtRebel
February 3rd, 2019, 09:39 AM
Brandon!!! Today is Sunday ;)

im on the west Switzerland trail right now scoping it out. Meeting in Ned in a hour and might run Pickle Gulch or could meet you at Yankee hill or something

RockyMtRebel
February 3rd, 2019, 09:52 AM
Correction, I’m at Gordon Gulch now and it’s pretty snowy and I think Pickle will be more so we are probably going to stay in the Gordon Gulch to Sugarloaf area - I had to turn back on Switzerland as the snow got too deep - and I’m still solo ;-/

dieseldoc
February 3rd, 2019, 12:18 PM
For next week man. My people need a bit of notice.