View Full Version : July 5th Lannie Garrett/Fireworks

Brody
June 29th, 2008, 09:42 AM
July 5th:

Grand opening of the new Glendale Sports Center:

Food, Vendors and Fun: 4:30-6:00 Free

Lannie Garrettt's Swingin' Big Band Show : 6:00-8:00 $8

Fireworks after 8:00

We are going to be there and we hope to see some of you guys there, too.

Pete and LaDawn

Chris
June 29th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Oh Damn, we'll miss it since we'll be in Moab :D

Pathrat
June 29th, 2008, 09:35 PM
That sounds pretty cool, I do like the big bands. Thanks for posting it. I need to check the family schedule, but it does sound like a good time. What is the address?

Brody
June 30th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Hey Pathrat!

Hope that you had fun!

The address is on one of those pieces of paper that I passed out at the trail clean up. LaDawn has it at home as she works there part time. All I know is that it is at Infinity Park in Glendale. You might have to e-mail her for the exact address. Goes for anyone else, too.

ladawn@iwon.com

I'll be driving down there by myself as she is going to be working that night. Maybe we can hook up. Lannie puts on a great show. I have been following her for years and she is good friends with some other friends of mine in the music biz. Quite a talented lady...

Pathrat
June 30th, 2008, 09:56 PM
:oI dont know where my piece of paper is, will have to look again. I thought I only had the Greek fest flyer. I will find it.

I had a great time, more posts and pictures to follow!

Hey Pathrat!

Hope that you had fun!

The address is on .........Quite a talented lady...

Pathrat
July 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
Glendale]’s always-spectacular annual fireworks extravaganza, which was heretofore one of its greatest claims to fame? The fireworks start sometime after 9 p.m and are viewable from all over Glendale(and a bit beyond), but Infinity, 4599 East Tennessee Avenue, is putting on a party that’s well worth checking out. A ribbon-cutting for the sports center kicks it off at 4:30 p.m., followed by a food festival showcasing local restaurants, facility tours and a 6:30 p.m. performance in the stadium by Lannie Garrett and her Swingin’ Big Band. Concert admission is $8 Glendale residents with ID and kids twelve and under get in free), and food costs as much or as little as you can cram into your mouth. Go to www.infinityparkatglendale.com (http://www.infinityparkatglendale.com)

Hugh and I are planning on going.