PDA

View Full Version : Bad day for a 4Runner owner

Java
October 8th, 2019, 11:55 AM
just saw this on Irving st. between 25th and 24th. Reminds me of NYC as a kid, this was a common sight. Gentrification brings new opportunities...

Getaklu
October 8th, 2019, 06:14 PM
And they didn't even stop at the tires and wheels, they stole the front license plate as well. Damn thieves!

Java
October 8th, 2019, 07:20 PM
I think I saw an out of state plate on the back, but I don't really remember. It's a nice truck, I feel bad for them. There is a lot of theft in the Highlands these days, especially high end bikes from garages.

Getaklu
October 8th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Just threw it out there. Figured it to be out of state or someone thinking they are above the front plate law Colorado has.

Java
October 9th, 2019, 06:36 AM
They also put the cinderblocks in the wrong orientation, the holes should be up / down. I'm surprised they didn't crack when they lowered the truck. Stupid thieves.

Heather
October 18th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Looking like Detroit.

There was a nice car pulled off on the WB side of 36 right before Sheridan (can't remember what kind of car - Lexus? Audi?) for a few days because of what appeared to be a flat tire. Yesterday, I noticed it was on blocks, all four wheels/tires removed.