PDA

View Full Version : Checked out Pennsylvania Gulch today

speedkills
March 16th, 2020, 05:11 PM
It's nearly ready to run. Probably even doable now, but I didn't have my recovery gear with me as I have been doing some work inside my rig so when it got steep I backed out. Even so, I got 90% of the way through without even airing my tires down so it'd be fine with chains I'd think.

someone was doing some construction up there too just to the left of the trail.

speedkills
March 16th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Argh....image rotation again. I take it I'm running into this issue? https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vbulletin-5-connect/vbulletin-5-connect-questions-problems-troubleshooting/vbulletin-5-support-issues-questions/4433956-vertical-photos-from-mobile-device-rotated-on-upload

open_circuit
March 16th, 2020, 07:12 PM
My neck hurts looking at those. :2thumbup:

Hypoid
March 16th, 2020, 08:52 PM
My neck hurts looking at those. :2thumbup:ctrl + alt + -->

If you are running antiquated equipment...

Getaklu
March 17th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the tip, now I have a new way of messing with people.

open_circuit
March 17th, 2020, 07:27 AM
ctrl + alt + -->

If you are running antiquated equipment...

Not on Linux...

Jim
March 17th, 2020, 09:55 AM
This forum software version qualifies as antiquated equipment - like many of our 4x4’s.

GaryG
March 17th, 2020, 04:23 PM
This forum software version qualifies as antiquated equipment - like many of our 4x4’s.
This forum software isn't littered with ads and pop-overs and all that other crap taking over forums now a days.

speedkills
March 17th, 2020, 08:45 PM
So speaking of the forum software, is it accessible to us? If I had permission to access it I’d be happy to swap out the image plugin and solve the issue once and for all.

Jim
March 18th, 2020, 04:12 PM
This forum software isn't littered with ads and pop-overs and all that other crap taking over forums now a days.

As you know - though for the new folks... We are self-funded. Twice a year (current setup - it used to be monthly) the admin turns on the donation system and folks (members, typically, but it can be anyone) send in cash. That keeps the lights on.

So speaking of the forum software, is it accessible to us? If I had permission to access it I’d be happy to swap out the image plugin and solve the issue once and for all.

I'm the only admin / moderator. I'm happy if you wish to tend some legwork and tell me what to do. Depending what's needed I could give you mod capability. IIRC we are using vBulletin v4.2 (an old version). Do some research - kick me a PM. HOLD THAT THOUGHT. There might be an easy way - I'll submit a support ticket - the host might have a quick solution already at hand.

speedkills
March 18th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Thanks. I'll move to PM but just want to say, happy to help out any way I can. I have a ton of experience in software, none in PHP, so six of one half a dozen of the other?

Max
March 19th, 2020, 09:39 AM
I have a ton of experience in software,

Says the guy that can't post pictures right :D

RockyMtRebel
March 19th, 2020, 07:52 PM
LOL