PDA

View Full Version : Got around 3 feet of snow yesterday

RockyMtRebel
April 17th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Wow, biggest storm of the winter BY FAR. Looks like my area got hit the hardest..... I had the snowblower going morning till night to keep my driveway clear enough to get to work today, which worked! Coming home yesterday after just a few hours at work and I ended up getting stuck in my driveway trying to park... started sliding down towards the RV so I had to break out the winch for the first time on the Powerwagon. Worked like a charm........

open_circuit
April 17th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Winching up your driveway, eh? I'll be waiting for the trailsoffroad wite-up and gpx. Sounds like a solid trail!

Jim
April 17th, 2020, 11:35 AM
I hate those RV obstacles. Massive tires and articulation needed to get over those.

Java
April 17th, 2020, 01:11 PM
That is a LOT of snow. I had to sweep off my wooden surfaces, otherwise it's all clear on pavement and sidewalks in Denver. Nice day too.

JGRubicon
April 18th, 2020, 08:36 AM
I was wondering what it was like up there for you all. I had 13" in my front yard.

Man that is wild having to winch up your own drive.

FINOCJ
April 18th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Winching up your driveway, eh? I'll be waiting for the trailsoffroad wite-up and gpx. Sounds like a solid trail!
didn't happen without pics

Spieg
April 18th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Wow 3 feet is a lot of snow. Only got a couple inches down here (already melted for the most part).

RockyMtRebel
April 18th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Lol, I definitely thought about taking pictures but was too cold and wet. My Jeep is still completely buried but if the sun stays out I might dig it out this weekend ;)