PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Miller Rock (or Ironclads) THURSDAY (04/30)????

Jim
April 28th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Anyone for Miller Rock (or Ironclads) THURSDAY (04/30)????

Weather & temps look FANTASTIC !! (better than the weekend)

I have an open day. Who else has an open day? Tom (don't ride the brakes, you'll be fine ;) )

Tom
April 29th, 2020, 03:47 AM
If I didn’t already have a hike planned with my son I would in a minute.

RockyMtRebel
April 29th, 2020, 06:27 AM
I might be able to make Thursday depending on when the plumber finishes up at my house! I’m staying home and meeting a plumber heee to fix a few things.... so I may be able to run Miller rock in the afternoon ;)

mtm
April 29th, 2020, 02:01 PM
I am interested. I have done Ironclads; so I am good with that one. When I scoped Miller rock last summer, I decided I better join a 4x4 club because I did not want to do it alone - so I am a bit nervous about that one.

Jim
April 29th, 2020, 02:07 PM
The primary nervous part is heading down to the creek - about 1/2 way down is an obstacle. The level of water of the creek is but another concern. That stretch of trail is not required (and we can head towards the obstacle and park / turn-around before it). You could get a chance to see it if you've never been to it.

Max
April 29th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Maybe!

Miller Rock start: https://goo.gl/maps/amhafLKgiiQn4jCV9

Jim
April 29th, 2020, 07:05 PM
I'll let you folks decide - if you have enough others to go, then get it scheduled - but at this point I am not certain I can make it tomorrow.

A client project went sideways and I'm rushing to get it completed. I'm at the mercy of computers and their speeds. I doubt I'll get the system back to the client tonight which means I'll be (hoping) to deliver it in the morning (9a in FoCo).

If a couple/three of you are game - someone pick up the torch and get it scheduled (there's a chance I'll be a last minute yes).

As for now, I'm bowing out, sadly.