August 16th, 2008, 11:52 AM
But I suspect there will be some anyway. :D

DaleD
August 16th, 2008, 02:58 PM
So I take it the "ADMIN" is a liberal?

Oh Goody

Chris
August 16th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Admin has some liberal leanings and some conservative neither of which he will expound too much about. ;)

Admin doesn't let politics, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social or economic standings enter into the operation of this forum. He always keeps his fingers away from the "delete member" button with regards to the above mentioned topics.

So far that's true. :lol:

Jimmy
August 16th, 2008, 08:20 PM
So I take it the "ADMIN" is a liberal?

Oh Goody

Given the lack of emoticons, the above will be taken as a serious statement. With that said...

You can find your way to the door if you don't like something here. Last time I checked, we don't beg people to stay around here.

If you're incapable of accepting people's differences and being open-minded, this might not be the best place for you to be.

This group is like an extended family... which is much like my real family where we have liberals to conservatives that accept each other for who they are.

Let's just hope there's an inside story/joke behind your statement. If not, bye!

Pathrat
August 16th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Backing you up Jimmy.

Impressively diplomatic response Admin.

Ric
August 16th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I got ths emailed to me:

How To Save the Government $5 Million
A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year, until he is 80 years old.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen. McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president. Sen. Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

DaleD
August 17th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Admin has some liberal leanings and some conservative neither of which he will expound too much about. ;)

Admin doesn't let politics, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social or economic standings enter into the operation of this forum. He always keeps his fingers away from the "delete member" button with regards to the above mentioned topics.

So far that's true. :lol:

So what is the thread about if not politics?

also. I ask a question and you make the all so powerful statement of "delete member"??
Awesome :bow::bow::bow:

Jimmy
August 17th, 2008, 08:32 AM

also. I ask a question and you make the all so powerful statement of "delete member"??

You're actually serious. Amazing.

Maybe it's time to put down the purse Sally and learn to take a joke, which is what Chris' "all so powerful statement" was.

Again... if you don't like something here, move on.

Chris
August 17th, 2008, 09:54 AM

Of course my post is about politics, a simple political cartoon that displays the reality of the fiscal policies of the last four presidents and their results on the US economy. I have strong feelings about the direction we are headed and the impact it will have on my children, grandchildren and country in general. I felt it may be educational to some people unaware of the history of US Presidents and the country's finances.

Maybe I should have posted it in this format:
The fiscal policies of the previous 4 presidents has had the following results; Reagan, $200+ Billion deficit, Bush $300 Billion deficit, Clinton $200+ Surplus, Bush $482 Billion deficit.

Would that have gotten the same response or would it not have been read?

If you didn't notice this forum is called "Chat" in the "Off Topic" category. My post is exactly that, if you don't like reading anything other than 4x4 related posts don't enter chat/off topic.

That was humor, please read up on emoticons if you don't understand them. Note of explanation; That line was a joke thus the LOL emoticon.

SCRubicon
August 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/Unknown.jpg

The truth is the truth. Some people don't like to hear it, or just can't accept it. Chris, I think the comic you posted up was truthful and damn funny to boot :D

Funrover
August 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM
All I know is I don't want to be near Denver during the convention!!!

Pathrat
August 18th, 2008, 02:12 PM
All I know is I don't want to be near Denver during the convention!!!

I am going to absolutely hate my commute in from Arvada. Our prostate center is closing the day Obama makes his acceptance speech since they share parking with stadium. I want that day off too!

SCRubicon
August 20th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll take that day off too :D

Chris
August 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Our prostate center is closing the day Obama makes his acceptance speech

Oh, the possibilities for one-liners :D

bskey
August 20th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Fun thread! I'm excited that Obama will be our next President! :D :2c:

Pathrat
August 20th, 2008, 09:07 PM