PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blue Thunder

Brody
August 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Ya didn't look like you belonged to the group that you and your friend were with....and it didn't sound like it either!

You are more than welcome to come out wheeling with any of us, anytime..and...whereas I can't say that you will find any of us 'normal', I think that you will find us a lot more fun!

Brody-94 exod Toy-Slaughterhouse

Pathrat
August 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Ya didn't look like you belonged to the group that you and your friend were with....and it didn't sound like it either!

You are more than welcome to come out wheeling with any of us, anytime..and...whereas I can't say that you will find any of us 'normal', I think that you will find us a lot more fun!

Brody-94 exod Toy-Slaughterhouse

So that is his handle! I thought it was Mountain Thunder! Well Blue Thunder, I PM'ed someone you ran one of the Ouray trails with at the Summit (I found your pics) and asked them to put me in touch with you.

Chris
August 18th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Blue Thunder?

4Runner3Wheeler
August 18th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Nice Chris!!!

Chris
August 18th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I was a projectionist in an old theater back then, must have seen that movie 300 times, recall it well because the film kept breaking. :rant:

Brody
August 19th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Blue Thunder, starring Roy Schneider...saw it...totally lame.

Might have missed this guy's handle, but I beleive he will know who I am addressing. I think that the group he was riding with was 'The Un Moderators

bskey
August 19th, 2008, 12:08 PM
LOL! Good of you Brody to induct him into the un normals.... Ha!

Pathrat
August 19th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Blue Thunder, starring Roy Schneider...saw it...totally lame.

Might have missed this guy's handle, but I beleive he will know who I am addressing. I think that the group he was riding with was 'The Un Moderators

The handle is right and I sent him a PM on the FJ forum after tracking him down through pictures.

BLUE THUNDER
August 19th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Hi all. My name is Joe aka "BLUE THUNDER" my handle blue thunder is because I drive a blue FJ it does not have any thing to do with the movie. I look forward to wheeling with you guys if you have room for one more. I'm open for any trail from easy to hard.

Chris
August 20th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 Joe! I recognize your FJ by the mountains, I've seen you around town and the RS rally a couple weeks ago. It would be great to have another FJC on the trails with us.

:cheers:

BLUE THUNDER
August 20th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 Joe! I recognize your FJ by the mountains, I've seen you around town and the RS rally a couple weeks ago. It would be great to have another FJC on the trails with us.

Thanks Chris, I am open any weekend to hit the trails.

Jimmy
August 20th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Welcome Joe! It was good to meet you last weekend. Hope to see you on one of our runs some time soon.

bskey
August 20th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Hey Joe, what work have you done to your FJ?

Pathrat
August 20th, 2008, 09:02 PM

And another blue one no less!

Hey there! I am going to be very interesting to see your modification in action. Glad you showed up

BLUE THUNDER
August 21st, 2008, 08:35 PM
Hey Joe, what work have you done to your FJ?
read signature... Thanks

Chris
August 21st, 2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks Chris, I am open any weekend to hit the trails.

Sounds good, watch our Trail Runs forums for new runs being planned. Also keep in mind you're welcome to suggest one yourself and see if anyone is interested.