PDA

View Full Version : This Friday 9/29 trail run - Spring Creek / Holy Cross

Bwelker85
September 27th, 2023, 11:57 AM
Hey Front Range,

Ended up with the day off Friday so trying to organize a trail run on short notice. Fishing to see if anybody’s available to wheel Friday, was thinking Spring Creek, Holy Cross, or similar. Ideally looking to stay within a couple hours of Denver. Let me know if anyone can go and I’ll get it on the calendar!

RockyMtRebel
September 28th, 2023, 07:20 AM
If this was for next Friday I’d be all in…. Unfortunately I have a work thing tomorrow so can’t do it this time

Bwelker85
September 28th, 2023, 07:33 AM
If this was for next Friday I’d be all in…. Unfortunately I have a work thing tomorrow so can’t do it this time

It’s looking unlikely someone will be able to join, so if this Friday falls through, I’m game for next Friday.

RockyMtRebel
September 28th, 2023, 07:46 AM
I’m up to do Spring Creek next Friday most likely! I did Holy Cross a couple months ago and think Im good with that 🤣
Spring Creek is pretty much the perfect trail to me. Holy Cross was awesome but just a bit too hard, with damage potential that’s just too high. I made it without issues but my driveshaft got all torn up (still works fine but will likely replace with aftermarket soon)

Bwelker85
September 28th, 2023, 11:46 AM
I’m up to do Spring Creek next Friday most likely! I did Holy Cross a couple months ago and think Im good with that 🤣
Spring Creek is pretty much the perfect trail to me. Holy Cross was awesome but just a bit too hard, with damage potential that’s just too high. I made it without issues but my driveshaft got all torn up (still works fine but will likely replace with aftermarket soon)

Yeah would like to go into the weekend damage free haha. Let’s do Spring Creek next Friday the 6th. I’ll go ahead and make it an official event.