PDA

View Full Version : need fabricator

xaza
October 11th, 2023, 09:20 PM
Looking to get another round of upgrades done on trailer. I have been unable to get in touch with Brucker Bros and need work completed by April. For sure I know I want to get more storage built around outside of trailer. Can't quite get all of my camping gear into trailer (I pack too much stuff I don't use but I like to have it) Looking to get a fabricator that can take care of this years needs and after another year of use I will have some additional work. One such future modification is replacing axle and suspension to handle heavier loading and electric brakes. I will take care of all wiring. Anybody up to the task?

Java
October 13th, 2023, 07:31 AM
IDK about the rest of it, but the axle is something you can just order and bolt in yourself, they are not expensive at all. https://thetrailerpartsoutlet.com/products/3-5k-tk-trailer-axle-3500-lb-electric-brake-5-lug

xaza
October 13th, 2023, 05:56 PM
I am replacing the suspension also. Will need different mounts for the new spring perches. Using a different style of shackle. This mod is not needed just a want which is why it got bumped to next year.

What I need most is the boxes made so they are waterproof. We can get measurements and attach them ourselves if that helps.