PDA

View Full Version : 6/1 or 6/2 Trail Run

Bwelker85
May 26th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Looking to do a trail run 6/1 at Chinaman Gulch aka Yansing Gulch. I’ve got one commit but it would be great to have a few more! The more the merrier.

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/US/colorado/trails/255-yansing-gulch-aka-chinaman-gulch

Tom
May 26th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Coney flats doesn’t open until mid June usually. I suspect Red Elephant and Wheeler are still snowed in.

TjMike
May 26th, 2024, 09:37 PM
I'm a maybe for Sunday the 2nd, just need to clear it with the wife.
No preference on trail.

Bwelker85
May 28th, 2024, 12:27 PM
I got a commit from a buddy to do Chinaman Gulch on Saturday, he couldn’t do Sunday. Hope you can still join!

Ol Blue
May 28th, 2024, 04:24 PM
Chinaman has been on my list for a while.

I'm a hard maybe. Jeep is currently torn apart because I'm upgrading to the 241OR transfer case. New driveshaft should be here by Thursday and if everything goes well with the installation/test drive I'll join

Bwelker85
May 28th, 2024, 05:46 PM
Chinaman has been on my list for a while.

I'm a hard maybe. Jeep is currently torn apart because I'm upgrading to the 241OR transfer case. New driveshaft should be here by Thursday and if everything goes well with the installation/test drive I'll join

That’s ambitious, hope you can make it.

TjMike
May 29th, 2024, 02:45 PM
I haven't ran Chinaman in a long time and would love to run again. Have a family commitment on Saturday which I can't move. Have fun and catch you on the next one.