PDA

View Full Version : Pole Hill Area - 6/22

Mountaineer01
June 11th, 2024, 08:44 AM
Looks like we have some interest so I will plan for next Saturday. Run is on the calendar, we can discuss any specifics here.

LelandT
June 17th, 2024, 09:13 PM
I will go, what time , and what channel? I do not know how to navigate this website, or how to reduce the size of my pictures. Not even sure if this is the correct page to respond that I'm going. "and yes I type with my elbows :)

a1gemmel
June 17th, 2024, 09:39 PM
I will go, what time , and what channel? I do not know how to navigate this website, or how to reduce the size of my pictures. Not even sure if this is the correct page to respond that I'm going. "and yes I type with my elbows :)

At the top of the page you're looking at now, there's a yellow banner with "Front Range 4x4 Upcoming Trail Runs" above it, with a link to this trail run's calendar link. You can find all the info there. You can also get there through the calendar page.

https://i.imgur.com/uIJyH3qh.png

You can thank me by clicking the "thanks" button at the bottom left of my post :)

Jim
June 17th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Your post in this thread should be good enough for Isak to expect you at the trailhead.

The formal method is to RSVP a "Yes" for the run. Near the top of the screen, in the "Yellow Box" that goes across the screen, are entries for the runs that are on the calendar. You'd click the run name you're interested in to bring up that run's RSVP page. The main portion of the page contains run info (where/when) and a list of RSVP's below the run info. At the bottom left of that page is where you can adjust your RSVP - Yes/Maybe/No. Essentially, you'd click "Yes" and click the "Submit" button.

On the rare chance you need to bow out, you'd visit the RSVP page again and change your "Yes" to a maybe or a no.

Heh - Andrew and I are typing at the same time... Thanks for jumping in Andrew!

LelandT
June 18th, 2024, 01:09 AM
Mountaineer01
What time are we to meet up on Saturday? Thanks

Mountaineer01
June 18th, 2024, 06:38 AM
Mountaineer01
What time are we to meet up on Saturday? Thanks

I set the meet time for 10 AM at the trail head: (40.361652, -105.449766)
We look forward to seeing you!

Tom
June 22nd, 2024, 08:24 AM
I will be heading out from Longmont abt 9 am. Should arrive a bit early.

Mountaineer01
June 22nd, 2024, 08:37 AM
We are leaving in the next 10 min, should get there right around 10am. My cell is (717) 424-0549 in case anyone needs it.