PDA

View Full Version : Speechless....

Funrover
September 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=131464

Click on all links and read, read the comments from Rocky mtn news as there is a first hand report that will bring tears to your eyes.

bskey
September 8th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Wow... very sad.

Chris
September 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah, very familiar with that story, close to where I live.

Beyond sad...

:mad:

Patrolman
September 8th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Only good news is that the bond is now $250,000. Still not enough in my mind. The judge apparently wouldn't negotiate it down at the lawyers request. Not sure why they didn't make it more though.

Pathrat
September 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=131464

Click on all links and read, read the comments from Rocky mtn news as there is a first hand report that will bring tears to your eyes.

Read that one in the comments section of the news; never want to be in his place.

BLUE THUNDER
September 8th, 2008, 10:49 PM
can't get over that he has been arrested 16 times in 5 years

Chris
September 9th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Huge topic in this morning's RMN.

Funrover
September 9th, 2008, 08:31 AM

Yeah that part is like salt to a wound..... I can't believe that either

Pathrat
September 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Good friend of mine has a drug-addicted crazy ex-wife who has been arrested around 8 times in the past year or so. All misdemeanors, all different counties and municipalities. Did you know that there is not a state database tracking arrests? He had to bring her various arrest records to the DA when she was charged with violating the restraining order he has on her. The DA had not idea. She has plead out to two charges and is out on 'supervision'. None of her offenses were violent, they happened in different metro area locations and they are currently mostly 'just' arrests so that is how she is out in public after that many arrests.