PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage needed!

Patrolman
September 11th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Wife and I have found a house we are interested in purchasing as a rental. As most know, getting a mortgage now is difficult! Anyone have someone to refer?

RLMS
September 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
iv got a an agent and lender i could get the numbers to you!! ranked in the top 5 in colorado springs!!:thunb:
Justin

Patrolman
September 11th, 2008, 06:14 PM
PM me an email address so I can send info over. Thanks!

Pathrat
September 11th, 2008, 08:11 PM
talk to Brody, I bet his wife can hook you up. She worked for a builder and is likely to have a lot of mortgage contacts.

Brody
September 12th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Jeff

Call LaDawn at her home number 303-761-4818 or try her e-mail @ ladawn@iwon.com. I believe that she can help you out here.

Brody
September 12th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Jeff:

I have the best mortgage guys - been in the business collectively 70+ years - I have known Debbie for 35 years and this couple has weathered the business - it changes daily - so give them a call - if they can't do it - probably no one can -

Debbie and Norm Lewis - 303-989-3105 is the office Cell is 303-263-8019

I have not heard from your Friend David regarding houses.

Also, I would love to represent you on the rental properties if you decide to buy it - you know there is no fee when you are a buyer--

Let me know if I can help at all ---

LaDawn

Patrolman
September 12th, 2008, 10:03 AM
LaDawn,

Dave has to get a job before he can buy a place.... :( Still planning on doing something though. He is still interested in a duplex. In fact, we saw one near your old house on Logan. It is about 2 blocks West of that. It was an Exit place. Just happened to drive by it.

I will call the reference you gave me. Thanks again! Will keep you posted.

-Jeff