PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Rock Sunday 9/21/08

Warrlord
September 17th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Meeting at the Home Depot at Southgate at 10:00 am.

So far, only me & 1 built Bronco (http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3774/wheeling2fk3.jpg) going.

Pathrat
September 17th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Meeting at the Home Depot at Southgate at 10:00 am.

So far, only me & 1 built Bronco (http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3774/wheeling2fk3.jpg) going.

Heading to the Rockies/Diamonbacks game with the family...go D-backs!

Warrlord
September 17th, 2008, 10:10 PM
That sounds like fun too. This run is a, "Iv'e been itching to get out on a trail" run........a semi-spur of the moment type run.

Have fun at the game :thunb:

Pathrat
September 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM
That sounds like fun too. This run is a, "Iv'e been itching to get out on a trail" run........a semi-spur of the moment type run.

Have fun at the game :thunb:

I know that feeling! Thanks for posting up the 'last minute' run, we do those too.

Funrover
September 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Can make it Sunday...dangit

BLUE THUNDER
September 18th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Sorry Warrlord I did Eagle rock last saturday. I like the water crossing at the start. it was just below my bumpers. about 50 feet across. have fun.

Jamie
September 19th, 2008, 06:35 AM
I may show up. If I do I'll meet you all at the trail head.

FrankZ
September 19th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Can't get home in time for kick-off.

Warrlord
September 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Hope to see ya there Jamie :thunb:

Hopefully, I can meet some of you at a wheeling run soon. My daughter's volleyball & those darned responsibilities get in the way sometimes :lol:

Jamie
September 20th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I'll be there Warrlord!! I got all that type of stuff done today, football etc...I will meet you guys where the pavement turns to dirt on the way up. Joe is coming along as well, so it looks like we will have 4.:thunb:

How long are you hanging around at the Home Depot before heading up?

FrankZ
September 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Ran it today with some NAXJA folks...sorta. I was at the front of the rigs and things were moving veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly and I had to get back home to take my sone to get prpped for his game tonight, so I had to run it alone. 23 minutes from the meadow at the bottom to the meadow at the top. Wheeling alone is kinda boring on that trail. Sorry no pics, I couldn't convince myself to take pictures of myself. I'm kinda stubborn sometimes.

Jamie
September 20th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I'll be there tomorow with Joe. We'll be at the hairpin where it turns to dirt at 10:00 waiting for you guys. I'll grab some donuts.:thunb:

See you in the morning.

I posted twice because I couldn't see it initially.

Warrlord
September 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I'll be there Warrlord!! I got all that type of stuff done today, football etc...I will meet you guys where the pavement turns to dirt on the way up. Joe is coming along as well, so it looks like we will have 4.:thunb:

How long are you hanging around at the Home Depot before heading up?

I'll be there tomorow with Joe. We'll be at the hairpin where it turns to dirt at 10:00 waiting for you guys. I'll grab some donuts.:thunb:

See you in the morning.

I posted twice because I couldn't see it initially.

Take your time, we'll be heading out of the Depot parking lot about 10:15.
I was wanting to stop at the hairpin & air down there (it makes the washboards easier to soak up) so that'll work perfect. Got a couple more coming so it looks like 4 rigs including me.

See ya in the morning :thunb:

Jamie
September 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Right on!! See ya tomorrow.

Chris
September 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Take pics for those of us wrenching instead of wheeling!

Warrlord
September 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Take pics for those of us wrenching instead of wheeling!

Will do ;) :thunb:

Brody
September 21st, 2008, 07:34 AM
You guys have fun! Like Chris said-post pictures for those of us who are wrenching!

Howdy to Joe and Jamie-haven't seen you guys for awhile. Hope you are both doing well!

Warrlord
September 21st, 2008, 08:07 PM
Well, I failed to get any action pics. We were moving along just fine & dandy & noone had any bad issues. It went kinda fast so I only got a group shot at the top when we broke for lunch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/Warrlord/Wheeling/er92108.jpg

I officially met Jamie today even though we kinda met at Chinamans earlier this year & I met two of his friends Jeremy & Joe. I gotta say that it was a great time with a great group of guys. I had an enjoyable time today.

Eagle Rock sure is getting ate out. Last time I did it was in May & it was much smoother then. I'm not complaining, in fact I like it better this way. I'd just hate to see it eventually end up closed like Carnage Boulder.

Funrover
September 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Man I am BUMMMMMMMMMMMMED I couldn't make it!

Jamie
September 22nd, 2008, 06:34 AM
Great day!! Met Larry, Mikey, and Jeremy, good guys. Can't wait for the next one!!