PDA

View Full Version : Are you registered to vote?

Chris
October 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Maybe, maybe not - verify it here: http://www.sos.state.co.us/Voter/voterHome.do

I don't care who you vote for but please do vote. :cool:

gragravar
October 2nd, 2008, 05:02 PM
yep. have been registered for a long time...

Chris
October 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
I posted this after checking my wife and myself since we moved. Apparently something went wrong because I'm still registered but she isn't. Always worth checking since it would be a real bummer to show up to discover something too late to correct.

4Runninfun
October 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM
registered since jan 22, 2002 (my 18th birthday) i did two things that day registered to vote and bought a gun.

Brody
October 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
I have just been buying guns.....

Never seen or heard a politician that I much cared about ...

Best canidate that I have seen yet...might change my mind about voting...

Patrolman
October 2nd, 2008, 06:40 PM
I am registered. Even attended the Nader speech and the Obama speech. Watched debate #1 and will be watching tonight. Interesting stuff. I will vote as always. Just trying to pick the least-worst candidate.

4Runninfun
October 2nd, 2008, 06:48 PM
Just trying to pick the least-worst candidate.

x2 sad but true

Chris
October 2nd, 2008, 06:49 PM
Killing time waiting for tonights debate.

Chris
October 3rd, 2008, 12:53 PM
I posted this after checking my wife and myself since we moved. Apparently something went wrong because I'm still registered but she isn't. Always worth checking since it would be a real bummer to show up to discover something too late to correct.

Followup: Both my wife and myself are registered even though the link in my first post says we're not. A simple phone call verified it.

I guess that's not the best way to verify your status. :confused: