PDA

View Full Version : Who have you "spotted" lately?

Patrolman
October 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Didn't know where to post this, but happened to see Nay's rig stuck on I-25 in traffic on Thursday if I remember right. Going N-bound near Colfax. Hard to miss the mean green machine with the roof rack!

Also, 4runner3wheeler stopped off at my house today. Was buying hubs off CL. Didn't know it was him coming over and he didn't know who I was. He spotted the stickers on my truck and we figured it all out.

4Runninfun
October 2nd, 2008, 06:21 PM
picked up some steel from body today, saw telly driving around monument the other day.

Funrover
October 2nd, 2008, 11:08 PM
I saw Jamie at his kids practice as I was paying our photographer!

Brody
October 3rd, 2008, 05:27 AM
I spotted Patrolman's Yota in his driveway as I had to drive down Logan....

Patrolman
October 3rd, 2008, 08:35 AM
I spotted Patrolman's Yota in his driveway as I had to drive down Logan....

Funny, funny! Too bad I can't say the same about Brody's rig now...

Jimmy
October 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
It's been a good month or more now, but I saw Chris heading east on Mississippi in the red FJ62.

Brody
October 5th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Well, if you'd been up to Reed Way this last week, my heap would've been found gracing my driveway with a broken front spring....Even though about buying some nice cement blocks for it, but decided to still use the jackstands for a bit...

SCRubicon
October 5th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I looked in the mirror today, and there I was.

Patrolman
November 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Saw Brody on Logan going North past Dartmouth. Hard to miss large vehicle with headights staring you down at eye level!

Pathrat
November 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Saw Brody Tuesday at the corner of Brighton and Washington, catty corner to me...I waved but from beyond his peripheral vision with me in the little Mazda, the spotting remained covert.

Jimmy
November 7th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Maybe we should start calling Brody... Waldo. :)

Pathrat
November 7th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Maybe we should start calling Brody... Waldo. :)

very funny Jimmy :lol: He is an easy Waldo to spot- no ambiguity

Brody
November 8th, 2008, 05:27 AM
'Waldo', eh???

I think I spotted one of the other FJs on the site parked in front of a building around 31st and Larimer the day Pathrat spotted me.

Patrolman
November 8th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Saw Brody Tuesday at the corner of Brighton and Washington, catty corner to me...I waved but from beyond his peripheral vision with me in the little Mazda, the spotting remained covert.

I am always a bit covert as well since you never know what I might be driving! Brody puts on some miles and sticks out like a sore thumb! Easy to spot.