PDA

View Full Version : Bahamas?

Pathrat
October 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
We booked our cruise this last weekend, a three-day to the Bahamas. My girl-child is all excited as this is a family trip that does not involve camping and some desert. I have never been on a cruise and Gate Monkey was kind enough to book one that allows us some freedom. Has anyone been to Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas? If so, some hints on what is cool to do there are welcome. :)

KnuckleHead
October 6th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Haven't been there, but a cruise I have done. You are going to love it. I wish it had never ended.

Blake
October 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
don't try to buy anything illegal

Pathrat
October 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM
don't try to buy anything illegal

come on, that's how great stories are made :D

Blake
October 6th, 2008, 10:15 PM
come on, that's how great stories are made :D

yes, that is exactly how great stories are made. :D:D

it's also how you get in trouble and is wrong and should not be done

Pathrat
October 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM
yes, that is exactly how great stories are made. :D:D

it's also how you get in trouble and is wrong and should not be done

I don't think I have ever bought anything illegal, that I am aware of, nor have I ever sought out knowlingly illegal goods. Not a saint, but I do know better. :)

Brody
October 7th, 2008, 05:47 AM
I, of course, am an angel when it comes to the question of whether or not I have ever bought or even thought about buying anything illegal. Have been all my life, too. So, with that said...

E-mail LaDawn as I am sure that she has spent a fair amount of time in the Bahamas and would be happy to give you pointers.

Oh....forgot....if you come across something illegal, have your kids carry it...(now you see why I don't have kids...I'd find all sorts of uses for them...)

Pathrat
October 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
They are handy aren't they? My dad used me, at age 12, to bring in a gallon of foamy "apple juice" into the Giants game one summer. Just told me not to shake it up.

Will email, thank you.