PDA

View Full Version : wichita hillbilly funny

Roostercruiser
October 10th, 2008, 08:49 AM
here is a funny picture i took of a guy in wichita ks were i was delivering to a gas station. note the couch built in on the roof

Tye
October 10th, 2008, 09:27 AM
You should not have posted this one... Aarons' gonna want one :cool:

Funrover
October 10th, 2008, 09:58 AM

ROFLMAO!!! Punk :lol::lol: You know it has to be a full size truck for me......

Pathrat
October 10th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Some good old down home modifications right there! He know what he wanted and rigged together stuff to make it happen. :D

Brody
October 11th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Hell, I think that was Aaron's before he switched to a Rover. I saw the same set of horns on a Ford F650 outside of High Country the other day- on 46" tires, too and a 12" lift...very practical...good camo, too if you want to hide out in a herd of cattle.

Surprised Shambo (the owner of the Jefferson house-my name for him) didn't have something like that...the horns, I mean. Had everything else: buffalo heads, stuffed bear, $8k antler chandeliars, $5k oxbow light, $7k wagon wheel...kinda the "wannabe cowboy/ Beverly Hillbillys win the lotto" thing. Man was already an ass and didn't need this stuff to advertise it....

Had a great Surburban, too. Brand new, 6-8" lift, and a set of those really cool $25k Mar-Tek (name?) bolt on tracks on it.

gragravar
October 11th, 2008, 09:02 AM
aaron needs those horns on his rover. :D

Pathrat
October 12th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Hide out in a herd of cattle...LMAO! :lol: When it snows do you just throw a few white sheets over it to blend in in the winter?

Funrover
October 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM
LMAO... ah yes the horns.. I almost put a set on my mercedes in High scholl, but I was too worried they'd be stolen

Funrover
October 12th, 2008, 02:01 PM
aaron needs those horns on his rover. :D

That'd be sweet, and it has crossed my mind more than a few times!

Tye
October 28th, 2008, 02:32 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry I just had ta

Funrover
October 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM
All good.. takes one to know one LMAO

Tye
October 29th, 2008, 06:11 AM
All good.. takes one to know one LMAO

:doh: