PDA

View Full Version : Wheeler Lake Run

Gate Monkey
October 12th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Here is some video I put together on yesterdays Wheeler Lake run. I got some pretty good shots and for a change I left in most of the ambient sound. Looking forward to seeing everyones's pictures. Did any one else get any video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15rXuAjISc

Brody
October 12th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hey

Nice videos, Hugh! Thanks a lot!

I haven't been taking too many videos lately as I don't know the easy way to get them into the format that youtube needs. If you have the time sometime, maybe you can walk me through it. I have Nero8 and a couple more video programs, so it should be easy. Haven't had the time due to Fairplay to learn them like I should.

Pathrat
October 12th, 2008, 10:55 AM
We just watched this on our big screen at home so Yes, thank you Gate Monkey! :)

Gate Monkey
October 12th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Hey Pete,

Like most things it is easy once you have done it before. Glad to help when ever you want.
I don't know everything Nero does. Specifically I don't know if it is just the capture and copy program or if it has editing capability. I would guess you have Windows Movie Maker on your PC. I don't use it, but I know how. Windows Movie Maker has some cool features like slow motion that my preferred program does not have. I use Roxio Movie Studio, an older version because I tried a newer one a few years ago and I hated it. Windows Movie Maker should do everything you need + a bunch of things you don't need and it's default file format is exactly one that youtube is looking for.

Jimmy
October 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Great video - wish I could have been there!

Funrover
October 12th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Great video, Looks like you had a great time. I have always loved that trail. And you hit it on an empty day!!! WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!