PDA

View Full Version : Whoo else is ready for Ski Season?

Funrover
October 12th, 2008, 10:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XppfyHigTQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7kju9Sg4-E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFcBBIdhYyw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC1Fi5krVmw

Winter Park open Nov 19 and I am doing the countdown. Anyone else here hit the slopes?

Pathrat
October 13th, 2008, 10:48 PM
NOT ME! You know how I feel about cold :p

Funrover
October 13th, 2008, 10:54 PM

You gonna give it a try?

Pathrat
October 13th, 2008, 10:57 PM
You gonna give it a try?

Hmmm, what do you think I might have said in response to your innocent question? :D

Not likely is the polite version. I cannot see spending the time and money to go skiing when I could like, go shopping at the mall or something. (kidding about the shopping)

Funrover
October 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I am surprised, I figured you'd at least give it a shot.

Man Jerk
October 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM
A-Basin opens tomorrow.

I think I'll be lucky to get out once or twice this year.

Funrover
October 14th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Yeah I don't think I will beat up my board just yet!

Chris
October 14th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Pretty much feel the same Pathrat!

NOT ME! You know how I feel about old :lol:

Funrover
October 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM

You 2 are killing me hahaha

SCRubicon
October 14th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Is it that time of year already? Funny how time flies when you only leave the house 1 or 2 times a week...:D

Funrover
October 14th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Is it that time of year already? Funny how time flies when you only leave the house 1 or 2 times a week...:D

But you still look out the windows right?

SCRubicon
October 14th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Only when I'm spying on the neighbors, and it's usually dark outside.

Pathrat
October 14th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Old and cold= DOOMED!:D

Pathrat
October 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I am surprised, I figured you'd at least give it a shot.

I did, in fourth grade. It was cold then too.

If you ever go to Utah, I can hook you up at Snowbird. My mom is assistant to the VP and can get passes.

Pathrat
October 14th, 2008, 10:19 PM

It's best that way, you have a better view of what kind of crap they have and the pictures on the wall are clearer. And you can cover any noise you might inadvertenly make by meowing. No one will know the difference.

Brody
October 15th, 2008, 05:24 AM
I just do back country boarding and snow shoeing. I have gotten into fights the last 8 times I went to areas with people that needed a lesson in ski slope etiquette, so I finally quit going.

When you pay close to $100 to ski/board with thousands of your favorites cretins, it ain't worth the hassle.

Funrover
October 15th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I just do back country boarding and snow shoeing. I have gotten into fights the last 8 times I went to areas with people that needed a lesson in ski slope etiquette, so I finally quit going.

When you pay close to $100 to ski/board with thousands of your favorites cretins, it ain't worth the hassle.

Jessica buy our passes in May, saves us A LOT of $$$$. No way we could go with ticket windoe prices.

Funrover
October 15th, 2008, 08:24 AM
I did, in fourth grade. It was cold then too.

If you ever go to Utah, I can hook you up at Snowbird. My mom is assistant to the VP and can get passes.

Someday I will more than take you up on that offer.. That would be AWESOME!:thunb:

Funrover
October 15th, 2008, 08:25 AM

Your neighbors make it too easy. Even I spied on them not meaning to LOL

Tye
October 15th, 2008, 12:25 PM

X2...Just maybe not the old part.

Tye
October 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM

Its supposed to be dark outside?????

Tye
October 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM
It's best that way, you have a better view of what kind of crap they have and the pictures on the wall are clearer. And you can cover any noise you might inadvertenly make by meowing. No one will know the difference.

:bow:

Funrover
October 15th, 2008, 01:30 PM
And you wonder why I worry we we all go camping HAHAHAHA

Tye
October 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Camping I can control...My fat a** coming down the hill with no brakes doesnt seem to be my cup o tea :doh:

Pathrat
October 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Its supposed to be dark outside?????

:lol: Great one Tye!

Pathrat
October 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Camping I can control...My fat a** coming down the hill with no brakes doesnt seem to be my cup o tea :doh:

What? You mean this doesn't sound fun? And people getting all beligerent and irritated when you clip them on the way down?

Funrover
October 15th, 2008, 10:59 PM

On the slopes you already have an excuse... just say you are from Texas and everyone will understand..... LMAO It's true!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tye
October 16th, 2008, 05:19 AM
On the slopes you already have an excuse... just say you are from Texas and everyone will understand..... LMAO It's true!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well there is probally enuff Texans up here that we could just make Colorado part of Texas AGAIN....:cool:

Funrover
October 16th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Well there is probally enuff Texans up here that we could just make Colorado part of Texas AGAIN....:cool:

:mad::mad::mad: You wish!

Tye
October 16th, 2008, 09:24 AM
:mad::mad::mad: You wish!

You act as if that would be a bad thing :eek:

Tye
October 16th, 2008, 09:25 AM
:lol: Great one Tye!

Theres some info. that I could have used earlier ;)

Funrover
October 16th, 2008, 10:13 AM
You act as if that would be a bad thing :eek:

You act as if it is a good thing... :eek:

SCRubicon
October 16th, 2008, 12:32 PM
It's all good by me as long as Mexico doesn't try to make parts of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming, as well as the whole of California, Nevada, and Utah theirs again. Texas can be it's own country. It's big enough...:D

Tye
October 16th, 2008, 02:25 PM
You act as if it is a good thing... :eek:

Why hell yea...:lol:

Tye
October 16th, 2008, 02:27 PM
It's all good by me as long as Mexico doesn't try to make parts of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming, as well as the whole of California, Nevada, and Utah theirs again. Texas can be it's own country. It's big enough...:D

:smokin:

Pathrat
October 16th, 2008, 09:34 PM

Yeah, that would be quite interesting if everyone got a historical do-over.

Texas cannot be it's own country; they are all too dang independent down there to agree on how to do it. :D

SCRubicon
October 17th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Oh, don't even get me started on historical do-overs... :D

Tye
October 17th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Yeah, that would be quite interesting if everyone got a historical do-over.

Texas cannot be it's own country; they are all too dang independent down there to agree on how to do it. :D

"The Republic of Texas" is still on the state seal and never did sign the agreement to join the states...Texas also still holds the right to to devide itself due to its size.
Last little tid bit of info. ... thats the reason its called the "Lone Star State"

Funrover
October 17th, 2008, 10:25 AM
"The Republic of Texas" is still on the state seal and never did sign the agreement to join the states...Texas also still holds the right to to devide itself due to its size.
Last little tid bit of info. ... thats the reason its called the "Lone Star State"

BLAH BLAH BLAH :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

It's cool you know the history! I did not know that about TX

Funrover
October 17th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Oh, don't even get me started on historical do-overs... :D

Poke...jab... poke...

Sorry man but now I am curious!

SCRubicon
October 17th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I better not open my big yap...

Funrover
October 17th, 2008, 05:58 PM

Call me man.. DAMN I AM CURIOUS!

Tye
October 17th, 2008, 06:35 PM

Dont close the big yap now....

Pathrat
October 17th, 2008, 09:49 PM

Tye was paying attention in history class! :) You fit the good stereotypes, and I mean that in a positive way. And I kind of like that whole being independent idea.

SCRubicon
October 17th, 2008, 10:53 PM
If I could go back in time to Friday, July 3rd, 1863 I would willingly give up some key information to General Robert E. Lee. I'd tell him to not go forward with General Longstreet's assault on the center of the Northern line. (a.k.a. Pickett's Charge) The rest I'll tell in person if you really want to know.

Pathrat
October 17th, 2008, 11:47 PM
If I could go back in time to Friday, July 3rd, 1863 I would willingly give up some key information to General Robert E. Lee. I'd tell him to not go forward with General Longstreet's assault on the center of the Northern line. (a.k.a. Pickett's Charge) The rest I'll tell in person if you really want to know.

Now I have to look up Pickett's Charge, I can't remember. I would have suggested to Sherman that he refrain from the burning of Atlanta. Caused a lot of lasting resentment with lasting after-effects that weren't necessarily vital to the Northern victory.

Tye
October 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Tye was paying attention in history class! :) You fit the good stereotypes, and I mean that in a positive way. And I kind of like that whole being independent idea.

:cheers: