Chris
October 30th, 2008, 10:20 AM
You young-uns that missed the 60's probably wouldn't 'get it' :D

Tye
October 30th, 2008, 12:07 PM
:eek:

Funrover
October 30th, 2008, 01:01 PM
That shirt actually scares me, we have gone back to the 60's in many ways. And that is based off of history I have heard/seen

Chris
October 30th, 2008, 01:48 PM
That statement confuses me, I'm pretty sure you didn't see any of the 60's. My guess is you weren't born for another 30 years or so. :confused:

I'd really like to understand how we've gone back to the 60's though!

Chris
October 30th, 2008, 03:24 PM
People are still making awkward sexual advances during times of wars that are about things other than they seem?

I'm waiting for Funrover to explain but that's probably not it. ;)

As they say, history doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme. You could sell those shirts now, the kids would love them :thunb:

I came across it on a t-shirt site. :)

SCRubicon
October 30th, 2008, 04:39 PM
You young-uns that missed the 60's probably wouldn't 'get it' :D

Make awkward sexual advances, not war. Because I can't really condone "free love." Great shirt Chris :lol:

Brody
October 30th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Probably came from Serbia where the termed 'Serbed' came from. Talk about awkward sexual advances...the Serbs found out that you can destroy the mind by rape, etc, leaving the body intact. This created many problems and totally srcewed up moral. Much like the technique of wounding, rather than killing, troops. It ties up about 5 more people for every wounded individual.

Stupid damn shirt, anyway. Almost, but not quite as back as the "Life is Good' crapola that we are now seeing when life isn't really 'good' and looking like it is going to get worse.

Chris
October 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I never know which Pete will show up! Thanks for the bit of education I could have done without and thoroughly thrashing a bit of humor I attempted to introduce. ;)

Pathrat
October 30th, 2008, 08:00 PM
That's old guys for ya! :D

Jimmy
October 30th, 2008, 08:55 PM
:lol:

Chris
October 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM

:tsk:

:lol: