PDA

View Full Version : Jess was in a wreck

Funrover
November 4th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Nothing bad but need a few parts for the XJ now. Passenger side blinkers (both beside and below the headlight) and the section of the grill that goes around the headlight and blinker lights.

Thanks!

Chris
November 4th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Glad it was just plastic & metal. :)

4Runninfun
November 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM
woah dude not good! glad she is ok.

gragravar
November 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
if the truck broke and she didnt, then the truck did its job. glad to hear she is OK.

hope the repairs go well on the XJ

Pathrat
November 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Glad she is fine and I hope you get some donated parts.

Funrover
November 4th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Well I have found a few "Parting out" threads on other forums.. Hope I can get something for a cheap price!

Brody
November 5th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Glad that she is ok! Too bad that Colorado Auto Parts isn't closer to you. They always have a mess of XJs and are really cheap. Might be worth a trip, though...Santa Fe and Radcliff on the south end of town.

Tye
November 5th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Sorry to hear about the wreck and glad she is o.k., you'll probally be needing a drivers side seat as well....:rolleyes:

Funrover
November 5th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Sorry to hear about the wreck and glad she is o.k., you'll probally be needing a drivers side seat as well....:rolleyes:

LOL nope that is okay.... The Disco seats are fine!! However it looks like we will be buying a new door and wheel arch for a 97 Honda CRV

Jamie
November 5th, 2008, 08:05 AM
F-n-Jeep will have those items. Glad Jess is ok. When did this happen? After you left my house?

Funrover
November 5th, 2008, 08:06 AM
F-n-Jeep will have those items. Glad Jess is ok. When did this happen? After you left my house?

Yep about 40 min after I left your place!

Jamie
November 5th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Bummer!