PDA

View Full Version : BRING ME...A SHRUBBERY!

Pathrat
November 19th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Actually, the heading was just to get your attention.

I would imagine that a lot of people here know we are bringing turkeys to the Denver Rescue Mission this Sunday. I don't see a whole lot of participation given how many people we have in our group. I don't want to be preachy. I know the economy sucks. I know Christmas is coming and your own families come first. Despite all these valid concerns, I am still going to ask for more turkeys from the people who are on here.

Bring me a turkey, I will cart it downtown Sunday.

If you don't have time to drive to Arvada, send me $10 on PayPal and with the proceeds Hugh and I will go to the grocery store and buy a turkey for you, then cart it downtown Sunday. Ask around, people will vouch for me to spend your cash on the food donation and the food donation only.

PLEASE???:fr4x4:
Let's send out as many turkeys as we can, all from FR4x4

Funrover
November 19th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Psst... What is your pay pal address?

Pathrat
November 19th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Psst... What is your pay pal address?

pathologyrat@yahoo.com

:)

Chris
November 19th, 2008, 10:10 PM
I can pick up any in the Aurora area. :thunb:

Pathrat
November 19th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks Chris! :cheers:

Tye
November 20th, 2008, 06:22 AM
I can pick up in the Golden and Lakewood area...Please help.

Patrolman
November 20th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Same goes for me. Even though I have been out of work for nearly 2 years now, I am still set on collecting 8 birds myself out of my own pocket. Being on sale for $5-$8, that is only $60 or so I have to sacrifice.

As I live very central in the Denver area, I would be MORE than happy to be a drop off point for any turkeys that people want to donate but won't be able to personally deliver. I would love to be able to load up my truck to the hilt!

Dirt Claude
November 20th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I can pick-up for anyone in the Castle Rock area. Looks like we have many who are willing to be drop off locations. Come on people, it's for a great cause. Even if you can only spare one turkey, it will help to feed others who less fortunate than us!

- Brad

Pathrat
November 20th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you everyone for jumping on this and volunteering to be Turkey Transporters! :cheers: