PDA

View Full Version : Bailout "Cartoon"

Patrolman
December 12th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Made me laugh and realize how true it is.

Jimmy
December 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM
:bang: True. :rant:

Funrover
December 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM
LMAO!!! but yet I wanna cry!

Patrolman
December 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Yep. It brought out the same feelings in me. Funny but depressing at the same time.

SCRubicon
December 12th, 2008, 05:20 PM
These companies that are accepting the bail outs can take a number, stand in line and take turns kissing my all American jobless a$$!!! :mad:

Patrolman
December 12th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Yep. Join the club. I am going on 18 months with no paycheck, 24 months without work. Not solely due to the economy, but I have basically been looking on/off for nearly 30 months. FINALLY starting to get some leads... Hard for me to feel sorry for anyone associated with the industry. They dug their own graves.

Pathrat
December 12th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Think they drove their own brand of cars out to the second round of bailout meetings, after they had to leave the jets at home?

Pathrat
December 12th, 2008, 10:39 PM
So Hugh and I are watching tv and I was just showing him this thread. His reaction was to the effect of 'that is really funny, but it sucks 'cause it's true'. Then this commercial comes on that says "$3000 cash back on the purchase of a new FJ Cruiser!!!!" Guess what I yelled at the tv? Can't print it here!

Think they will take mine as trade in for more than I owe, with minor body damage, and agree to take to put the rubbermaid bin of OEM parts while putting my mods on the new ride? Let's go to the dealership and see if Toyota is that desperate to unload. Just because they had to lease space in the port of LA to store the FJC's for a few months since none are moving off the lots...