SCRubicon
December 17th, 2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7mXIJo8plU&fmt=18

Funrover
December 17th, 2008, 06:08 PM
????

4Runninfun
December 17th, 2008, 07:48 PM
have you seen bruce almighty? if not then you wouldn't get how funny that truly is. lol

Funrover
December 17th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Weird it works now, when I first looked it just said BORKED... no video

Brody
December 18th, 2008, 04:46 AM
I looked at the video, but with the volume down. I haven't seen Bruce Almighty, so I missed something, I guess.

Even with the volume down, all I could think of was one gallon freezer bags or burlap bags and bridges....or a rope to a tree out in the woods somewhere for that great mountain lion picture....

Jamie
December 18th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Ok?

Pathrat
December 18th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I looked at the video, but with the volume down. I haven't seen Bruce Almighty, so I missed something, I guess.

Even with the volume down, all I could think of was one gallon freezer bags or burlap bags and bridges....or a rope to a tree out in the woods somewhere for that great mountain lion picture....

mwaahaahaa! Two ropes, two trees, double your chances for a good shot.

SCRubicon
December 18th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Wow, guess we're all too serious around here to get a chuckle out of something silly...

Pathrat
December 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I thought it was funny!

I just also have a strong dislike for little yappy dogs. :)

Brody
December 18th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I thought that it was funny, too! I just have my own thoughts on small yappy dogs and what they are really good for...

Mice and cats...small dogs and mountain lions...what's the diff, really?

Jamie
December 19th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I was waiting for the story of how it followed you home!

Funrover
December 19th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Mice and cats...small dogs and mountain lions...what's the diff, really?

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: When you put it that way.. HAHAHAHA:thunb:

SCRubicon
December 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just being a crabby ill kid... Been under the weather for the past few days. My head is ringing and clogged, plus I can't hear much out of my right ear... Sick for Christmas? Why not...

Pathrat
December 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just being a crabby ill kid... Been under the weather for the past few days. My head is ringing and clogged, plus I can't hear much out of my right ear... Sick for Christmas? Why not...

Go get drugs and hope you feel better.:)

Brody
December 22nd, 2008, 06:27 AM
Feel better! I had something like that for 3 weeks before we left. Got a great sinus infection along with all the other misery, too.. No fun...