PDA

View Full Version : Wassup

Weaver001
December 21st, 2008, 01:21 PM
ello my name is aj, im 27 live in aurora, co. Love my new 08 jk rubi. My first rig, so this may tell you alot . I ve had friends with jeeps and scouts yet they couldnt keep em running. I wanted one bad and also needed something for the fam. Got a 4 door rubi loving it every step of the way. Been up to bill moore lake, Slaughterhouse, and almost all over rampart, or Pikes forest area. Iran across Pete Brody i think and had to watch his rig for a sec and next i know im here signed up to check it out and say hay. Learn what i can, and find some groovy people and nice trails.

Chris
December 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome AJ! You came to the right place, you'll find folks here to answer any questions you can come up with and plenty of people that can introduce you to new trails, etc.

Look forward to meeting in person some time!

:welcome:

Weaver001
December 21st, 2008, 01:26 PM
aye im sure small world few trails, did you ever get your rig out from that atv trail?

SCRubicon
December 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Finally, another JK!!! Now I have someone to talk to :D Welcome to Front Range 4x4 AJ.

Steve~

Chris
December 21st, 2008, 04:12 PM
Poor lonely SCRubicon! AJ this is the guy that can tell you anything you want to know about your Rubicon. He's a pretty good driver too. ;)

Give me a wave if you see a red Land Cruiser around Aurora, I get tired of getting strange looks from Jeep owners when I wave to them. :lol:

Chris
December 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
aye im sure small world few trails, did you ever get your rig out from that atv trail?

That's bskey/Brett whose truck is stuck down the ATV trail. Probably in for the season now. :(

Jimmy
December 21st, 2008, 04:18 PM
Welcome! Hang around here long enough and the mod bug will bite. :D

Brody
December 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM
Hey AJ! Glad you could make it to the site! Yep, that was me you ran into! You'll find answers to almost all of your questions here, probably more than you need as you will get a lot of different opinions.

When you mentioned a lift and better rubber and then stopping, I kinda went 'yeah,sure' as I have been down that road as have many of the folks here. Wheeling will sort out the weak points in any rig and it seems that you always end up upgrading something-usually when it breaks or gets bent. And you have literally a ton of options for your Jeep, too.

Anyway...glad you could make it and I am certainly looking forward to doing some wheeling with you. Check out the Jeep info section and also any of the 'clinics' that Pathrat is starting to put together. Proposed clinics so far include : maintenance, repairs, welding, and recovery, though no specific dates have been set yet.

Pathrat
December 21st, 2008, 09:42 PM
Poor lonely SCRubicon! AJ this is the guy that can tell you anything you want to know about your Rubicon. He's a pretty good driver too. ;)

Echo. I have seen SCRubicon drive obstacles in reverse, as in being in reverse gear. He gets lonely here too. :D

Welcome to FrontRange4x4!:wave:

Funrover
December 21st, 2008, 10:35 PM
Welcome!

Geckodude18
December 23rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
Hello! If you see a red Isuzu on stilts and small tires in aurora give me a wave!

Jamie
December 23rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the board!!

Tye
December 23rd, 2008, 02:48 PM
Welacom AJ :wave: