PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

familyfun4x4
December 23rd, 2008, 01:03 PM
Hi, I'm jeremiah. I live in Centennial (south Denver), with my wife Tara and two sons, Johnathan 8yrs, and Logan 4yrs. I wheel a 1983 jeep Wagoneer, with a S.O.A. lift and 33x14.5x15 boggers. Well I drive it , havn't realy had a chance to take it out due to who ever did the lift neglected to put the proper length shocks and brake lines on it. The second time I took it to Slaghterhouse I broke the transfercase in half do to the front drive shaft being to long, but hopefuly I can take care of the shocks and lines before spring and get back to what we love..

Jamie
December 23rd, 2008, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the board!!

Chris
December 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 Jeremiah! Sorry to hear you're dealing with the PO's mistakes but you'll have a better rig when you're done. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the good folks here.

Post some pics when you get a few minutes!

:welcome:

Brody
December 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Hey Jeremiah

Welcome to the site! I hope you like the folks here...me (meaning me and LaDawn) sure do!

Sorry to here about the problems with the Jeep. One thing that you might keep in mind is that Pathrat is setting up a series of clinics for all of us: recovery, maintenance, repair, forst aid, etc. I am going to post this on the private forum, but what I am going to propose is that we do the repair clinics based around someone's rig that actually needs some repair work done on it, such as yours. SCRubicon needs a stinger welded onto his rig, Chris needs some diffs changed out, you need some stuff done on yours, etc. The list is probably never ending, but this would be a good way to meet folks and get the work done on your rig, too. All you would probably have to do is to provide a place to work (we can find one, if you don't have one), and all the parts needed.

Anyway, keep looking for the posts of this on the site as well as the calendar.

Jimmy
December 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Welcome! Nice to see a FSJ here.

4Runninfun
December 23rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
welcome aboard. I just had to have my head machined all out because of the PO of my truck... i know your pain. Back about 8 years ago i owned an '89 Wagoneer. White with wood. I sure had a lot of fun in that truck.

Pathrat
December 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Hello and Welcome! :fr4x4:

familyfun4x4
December 23rd, 2008, 08:12 PM
How do I post picks?

Chris
December 23rd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Instead of using the reply box click the "Go Advanced" button below it. Below the new text entry box (white area) you'll see a "Manage Attachments" button - that's the upload link.

SCRubicon
December 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Welcome to Front Range!!!