PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone

Brody
December 24th, 2008, 10:52 AM
A Very Merry Christmas to Everybody from both of us!

Pete and LaDawan

Pathrat
December 24th, 2008, 11:09 AM
THANK YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE
FROM STEPHANIE AND HUGH
:):)

SCRubicon
December 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Brody
December 24th, 2008, 05:12 PM
My text looks ssssssssoooooooo lame....

Chris
December 24th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Merry Christmas from my clan to yours!

mtnfj
December 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Merry Christmas from Lisa and I. We wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.

Hey, know how many reindeer it takes to change a lightbulb? ...

Sheesh, I almost sent a really bad Christmas joke but I just couldn't torment all of you. If you knew it, you'd thank me. Really.

Tye
December 25th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Merry Christmas...

Hey Pete we need to learn how to add the colors to our post...

and Steve

SCRubicon
December 25th, 2008, 01:52 PM
and Steve

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif

KnuckleHead
December 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Marry Christmas to all, hope it was good one.

Happy and Brenda

spacely
December 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS,EVERYONE!!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but things have been busy....Here's a link to pictures from my trip to Belize & Guatemala, which is what I got for Christmas :D http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=ys7absf.afc8zs8r&x=0&y=-svrtiy&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

Brody
December 26th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Thanks Spacely! We went to Aruba for our Christmas present. Love to see those fun in the sun pictures when it is so cold outside! How was Guatemala, BTW? I am looking at a couple of pictures we have from Belize on the wall, but niether of us has been to Guatemala...We left Aruba at 5:30AM and it was 83 degrees. Got to DIA and it was -17 degrees...Hope that your return wasn't so drastic, but I bet it was close....

Gotta do this: who did you book your trip through? LaDawn and I have a travel business-comes up in the banners-so maybe when you start planning your next vacation, you can check us out!

Chris
December 26th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Nice pics Spacely! You people and your island pics are killing me! :lol:

spacely
December 26th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Brody - we went through latindestinations.com They did a pretty good job at making sure all our transportation was arranged for, except they did drop the ball on making sure we had a way to get from the Jaguar Paw Resort to San Ignacio...which was pretty important since that was our way across the border to Gautemala!! I have to say I really enjoyed Guatemala...just really laid back, and Tikal was AWESOME! Too bad I'm not independently wealthy, otherwise, I'd be going back to school for archeology :) We actually went over Thanksgiving week so I don't think there was quite as drastic a change in the weather as what you had!! :eek:

Brody
December 27th, 2008, 05:03 AM
We left the 4th of December and came back the 15th. I knew that the company that I was working for was wrapping up their Denver office and I probably only had one week of work left after I got back. We figured that it was somehow easier to go on vacation while I still had a job, even though it was for only another week, than to wait until I was looking for work....

Glad to here that you had a good time. We are trying to figure out how we can live/work on an island for 6 months out of the year. Nederland Aruba is out as they do what the US should have been doing for the last 30+ years: If you ain't Dutch, you don't work on the island...period. St Lucia is pretty much the same way...We are going to keep trying...we are already saving for next year's island trip...

The archeology on both St Lucia and Aruba was really wild. St Lucia had 'mountains' and rain forests, with two radically different coast lines and Aruba had the coast lines, was almost flat, but had sand dunes and semi desert terrain..I know what you mean...

Thanks..check us out for your next one. Maybe we can save you some $$..