PDA

View Full Version : Saran Wrap?

Chris
January 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
At least that's where I think we were today. :confused:

Got out for a while since it was so nice and warm and headed south. Took Gold Camp Road and think we pulled off it on to Saran Wrap. Didn't make it but had fun anyway, turned back by the snow and my navigator's preference. ;)

A couple pics that, as always, don't show the depth as it was. Either that or I'm a real wuss. :lol:

Funrover
January 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
Doesn't look like Saran Wrap... more pics?

Chris
January 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
Nope, that's all I have, it was 379.

Trail Damage says: If you take 379 here you will finish out the mellow half of Eagle Rock.

:confused:

Funrover
January 2nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
As I know Saran Wrap you start in the Meadow right before Eagle Rock. been there a few times. I know 379 is the FS road in...but I am confused...

Chris
January 2nd, 2009, 09:58 PM
No big deal, it doesn't really matter. Some day I'll pay attention to where I'm going or at least head to some specific place rather than wandering aimlessly. ;)

Funrover
January 2nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
No big deal, it doesn't really matter. Some day I'll pay attention to where I'm going or at least head to some specific place rather than wandering aimlessly. ;)
Where is the fun in that? :lol:

gm4x4lover
January 3rd, 2009, 02:50 PM
that looks like the beginning of mt baldy except coming back down.

Chris
January 3rd, 2009, 02:57 PM
That's where my navigator was intending to go but I was tired of passing spurs and decided to take it. Maybe I went exactly where she wanted to to w/o knowing it and as anyone being defied would do, she kept quiet. :lol:

Funrover
January 3rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
Does this meadow look familiar?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/Off%20road%20Trips/oct%207/IMG_0033.jpg