PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Enforcer82G
January 6th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Hey all, I'm Lane from Colorado Springs. I'm pretty new to all this, bought an 01 TJ last year.

Chris
January 6th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 Lane, nice to have you here!

Being new to this is a great reason to get active with a great group of folks happy to answer questions and help you learn the ropes.

Check out the trail run coming up Sunday!

:welcome:

Pathrat
January 6th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Welcome! :)

Brody
January 7th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Hi Lane! Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy it and get to meet a bunch of new friends. Bunch of folks on the site down in the Springs and Monument area. They are all a rather aloof bunch, but likeable in thier own odd way...And you guys know who I am talking about HEHE.....

Looking forward to wheeling with you! We are doing a snow run and recovery clinic this Sunday on China Wall, about an hour outside of the Springs off of Tarryall Road near Lake George. Check it out in the Trail Run section. Post up if you have any questions and want to go...

Funrover
January 7th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Hi Lane! Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy it and get to meet a bunch of new friends. Bunch of folks on the site down in the Springs and Monument area. They are all a rather aloof bunch, but likeable in thier own odd way...And you guys know who I am talking about HEHE.....

Looking forward to wheeling with you! We are doing a snow run and recovery clinic this Sunday on China Wall, about an hour outside of the Springs off of Tarryall Road near Lake George. Check it out in the Trail Run section. Post up if you have any questions and want to go...

Whatever do you mean? HAHAHAHAHA :D

Funrover
January 7th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum! I am also a CS person. Hopefully you can make a few runs with us. You should look into the run on the 11th to China Wall. The trail is a great place to start. It offers obstacles if you want to take them but if not there are bypasses. I can not make that run but I know the others going will take care of you!

SCRubicon
January 7th, 2009, 02:33 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/signs_38.gif

Tye
January 7th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Whatever do you mean? HAHAHAHAHA :D

You Know....

Brody
January 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Hey Aaron...if the shoe fits.....

See..you knew exactly who I was talking about, too...

Funrover
January 7th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hey Aaron...if the shoe fits.....

See..you knew exactly who I was talking about, too...

I only get 1 shoe..... dangit people I have 2 feet hahahaha:lol:

Pathrat
January 7th, 2009, 09:51 PM
How is it so many of the intros end up with Funrover saying things like, "I am not!" :D

Funrover
January 8th, 2009, 08:12 AM
How is it so many of the intros end up with Funrover saying things like, "I am not!" :D

"I am" innocent! :D

Chris
January 8th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Hey Lane, not all posts get so far off-topic as this has.

Just those that Funrover posts to...

We all look forward to meeting you.

:cheers:

Roostercruiser
January 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM
welcome to :fr4x4: this is a great place be.

JeepersCreepers
January 24th, 2009, 08:12 PM
I am also in the springs and joined the site a few months ago and everybody has been very awesome to wheel with and China Wall is a great place to go if you get a chance. Welcome!:2thumbs:

Brody
January 25th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Lane

Chris is wrong...both Aaron and I are known for getting posts off topic....and whatever everyone says about Aaron or accuses him of...they are right.....He isn't innocent...