PDA

View Full Version : How Great This Group Is...

Chris
January 13th, 2009, 10:37 AM
An excerpt from 4Runner3Wheeler 0riginally posted here; http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3730&page=5

Everyone worked well as a team. Everyone is out there to have fun whether it's a run to put your rig to the test or just take in some beautiful Colorado views. Everyone is willing to share what they have with the group, which adds a communal feel. Everyone is patient and willing to help another and/or offer experiential advice. Overall, it's the people that make wheeling with this group fun and enjoyable.

Funrover
January 13th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I agree, this is a hard group to beat. Everyone helps everyone, I really enjoy it!

Roostercruiser
January 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM
:woot:

Brody
January 13th, 2009, 05:08 PM
LaDawn and I have said this so many times to each other and to just about everyone we meet.

A great group of people, for sure!

Pathrat
January 13th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hugh and I will echo this. There are many great people here we have become friends with and everyone is willing to help. Yes, great group we have going here!:cheers:

bskey
January 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM
^^^ +1 :D

....sad I never actually got to wheel with anyone here, but those of you I have met for other reasons have been great, and this online community is one of the best I have been a part of. We should do a lunch or dinner meet... mostly so I can drool over your rigs.

SCRubicon
January 14th, 2009, 12:36 PM
I have to say this is the best group I've ever been in - wheeling, wrenching or just hanging out... (B.S.ing and ball busting too :))

Tye
January 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM
:fr4x4: