PDA

View Full Version : Hello

iflypropjobs
January 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hello

I am from Little Rock, AR & currently in the process of upgrading an '82 Jeep Cherokee (full size) to a capable camping/trail/exploration rig. I've had a few CJ's, but the family out grew the baby Jeeps. I'll keep everyone posted as to the progress.

Thanks

PS - Anyone on here in the Little Rock area?

Chris
January 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Hi there! Nobody here in the Little Rock area, 99.9% a of us are in the Front Range of Colorado (loosely the Denver Metro area give or take 100 miles.)

:cheers:

Brody
January 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hey! Welcome to site!

Arizona, no less...you guys got a nice state there with some cool wheeling, judging by the magazine articles I've seen!

Yeah, we are all (most of us) from around Denver, Colorado Springs or Monument area. Got one Aussie on the site, too and some folks in Cali. You ever get up here to wheel, give us a heads up on the site before you come.

Feel free to post any questions...you will probably get a ton of answers.. Post some pics of your rig and some Arizona wheeling for us!

Enjoy the site!

4runner freak
January 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I am from Little Rock, AR

Hey! Welcome to site!

Arizona, no less...

:lol:That would be Arkansas, Pete

Welcome to the site!

Funrover
January 27th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome, have any pics of the rig?

KnuckleHead
January 27th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome aboard....

Pathrat
January 27th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Hello and welcome! I have been through Arkansas and I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of your rig and running it out there.

Brody
January 28th, 2009, 05:09 AM
DUH...well, I hope everyone got a laugh outta the AR/Arizona thing...I did...It's what happens when you post all this stuff when normal people are asleep...my 3 half awake brain cells sometimes stutter step...

What the hell, anyway...you have some cool wheeling in ARKANSAS, too, don'tcha? How about sending some pictures of it? I thought the Ultimate Adventure goes through there, but don't remember the trail names or areas..

SCRubicon
January 29th, 2009, 12:20 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/SteveChabala/Random%20Junk/signs_38.gif

iflypropjobs
January 29th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I'll get some pics of the rig up here pretty quick - probably turn wrenches for a while this weekend.

I'm taking apart an 82 four door Laredo with a bad motor, only 56k miles on it - don't know what happened, it has a mystery engine knock that I can't pinpoint. Soooooo, I found a 2 door wide-track Laredo that is pretty worn down, but with a new motor. The idea is to put the 2 door body on the four door frame & make one good Jeep out of 2. Should have it back on the road this summer.

And yes, we have a lot of good trails here - I'll get some pics up of those soon too.

And lastly, don't worry about the Arizona thing - it ain't the first time & I'm sure it won't be the last! Get Alaska sometimes too.:D

Pathrat
January 29th, 2009, 09:55 PM
This I want to see build pictures of.

Gate Monkey
January 29th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Welcome.