PDA

View Full Version : A little diesel tractor music

Funrover
February 3rd, 2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ThSi1wbqU&eurl=http://videos.komando.com/page/8/

Roostercruiser
February 3rd, 2009, 11:50 AM
i didnt know my kin made a music video:lol:

Funrover
February 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM
i didnt know my kin made a music video:lol:

We must have same kin... I can see my Uncle doing this

Pathrat
February 3rd, 2009, 10:04 PM
Funrover, what were you doing where you came across this??? :D

Funrover
February 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Actually I found it on a Mercedes forum hahahahahaha PURE CLASS

Pathrat
February 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Actually I found it on a Mercedes forum hahahahahaha PURE CLASS

Nice! LOL

Brody
February 4th, 2009, 05:20 AM
You really don't want to know where he was when he found this, Pathrat. Just look at all the related youtube videos next to the screen when this is playing. They start with "Drunk in the Bathtub" which is about a couple of real bimbos getting s**tfaced on BudLight (gag me...that stuff needs to go through the horse about 3 more times) in a bathtub..low cut tops, boobies hanging out, short skirts...you get the picture....Mercedes site....uhhuh.......

Still, a pretty creative percussion source if you can't find a drummer...

Funrover
February 4th, 2009, 10:10 AM
You really don't want to know where he was when he found this, Pathrat. Just look at all the related youtube videos next to the screen when this is playing. They start with "Drunk in the Bathtub" which is about a couple of real bimbos getting s**tfaced on BudLight (gag me...that stuff needs to go through the horse about 3 more times) in a bathtub..low cut tops, boobies hanging out, short skirts...you get the picture....Mercedes site....uhhuh.......

Still, a pretty creative percussion source if you can't find a drummer...

So you watched the bath tub video Pete... interesting :eek: No way I would click on that one... I was already scared by it.. LOL

Brody
February 4th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I did...I was just curious as to what you were thinking when you found this thread...BTW, you didn't miss anything by(so you say) not watching the video of the bathtub thing. I couldn't get all the way through it ...

I have always wondered what the search engine on youtube was wired for...you get 'sort of' the things you searched for, then a really wierd mix of other threads that pertain to nothing that you were looking for...I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here.....

WINKY
February 4th, 2009, 07:42 PM
good ol boys.... !!

Pathrat
February 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM
oh my that was so freaking hilarious Brody!

getting s**tfaced on BudLight (gag me...that stuff needs to go through the horse about 3 more times)

That is just priceless!

And Funrover, that other video is just so beneath you, right? I respect you for not succumbing to such things.
*just messing with you*

Funrover
February 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM
oh my that was so freaking hilarious Brody!

getting s**tfaced on BudLight (gag me...that stuff needs to go through the horse about 3 more times)

That is just priceless!

And Funrover, that other video is just so beneath you, right? I respect you for not succumbing to such things.
*just messing with you*

LOL yeah I am cautious of a lot You Tube videos.

Pathrat
February 4th, 2009, 10:11 PM
LOL yeah I am cautious of a lot You Tube videos.

I don't watch them unless they are Star Wars paradies my kids show me or the ones I see here. I think you have a good system. :)