PDA

View Full Version : 4x Slide Show

Brody
February 13th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Here is a link to a quick slide show I made as a promo for our stargatevacations.com. It came out pretty good so I thought that I would share. This is the only one of the videos and slide shows I have posted on YouTube for StarGate that I really consider tight and I will probably end up going back and redoing everything else I posted. It has been awhile since I did much of this kind of stuff and I was surprised at what I had forgotten....BTW, the sound track is some of my own music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okq0MUQtTXQ

Comments appreciated....good and bad...be critical....

Oh...if any of the climbers here look at the rock Climbing Colorado video, these are shot in one of the 'hidden' areas in one of the Monument Creek drainages and are of a couple of routes that I established a few years ago...

Funrover
February 13th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Nice show... Makes it look tough, but from what I saw that is what you are going for. It is also almost all in bad weather.. rain/snow. I still enjoyed it!

JeepersCreepers
February 13th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I can't wait to get my rig out into some deep snow to see what she can do. Course i should probably wait till I get lockers in it before getting myself stuck

WINKY
February 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM
nice vid! i was plowing around in 4 ft snow with my old 1500 had snow to the top of the bumper and was still going round places yanking people out that were getting stuck in awd cars.... (they think they can get anywhere just cause it sais awd..)

Warrlord
February 13th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Nice job Pete :thunb:

Roostercruiser
February 14th, 2009, 07:19 AM
nice video

Pathrat
February 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Very cool. Great selection of shots, good editing and I have nothing to suggest really.