PDA

View Full Version : Front Range 4x4 Color Stickers

Chris
February 13th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks to Trevor (Isotel) I now have color stickers similar to the logo except they don't have the white above the mountains. Instead they are cut along the top line of the mountains forming the top of the sticker - pretty cool!

I'll add pics as soon as I get a chance. :thunb:

Funrover
February 13th, 2009, 02:23 PM
WAITING WAITING WAITING...... I swear I am patient haha

Chris
February 16th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Good thing you are Funrover, I should get to posting some pics today.

Funrover
February 16th, 2009, 08:27 AM
LOL!!

Chris
February 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Okay, not the best but it'll do until I can find a clean spot on my truck and put it on.

I won't be giving these away like the others but a couple bucks will probably get you one. :eek:

solid rock
February 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM
did you have those yesterday?

Chris
February 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM
did you have those yesterday?

I forgot to bring them with me. :(

scout man
February 22nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
SO, I have this freshly cracked rear window on my scout that is just DYING for a good sticker to hold the cracks from spreading.... how would I go about getting one of these awesome stickers? (could also use a few for the side windows... glass doesnt like me very much)

Funrover
February 22nd, 2009, 10:42 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Sign me up!

Brody
February 23rd, 2009, 05:08 AM
I am out of any room to put anything else...My FR4X4 stuff that I have will have to suffice...If I had a bumper I could put one on, I would....

Chris
February 23rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
I'll have them at the 1st anniversary run or I can mail them out - $2.00 each though quantity discount is an option. I'd prefer to send a bunch at a time and have them handed out locally - i.e. buy 10 for $15 and deal with your local buddies for the ones you don't use.

:cheers:

4Runner3Wheeler
February 25th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I left mine in your garage :(

If you can make the CORE run this weekend, please consider bringing it.

Thanks!

:thunb:

Okay, not the best but it'll do until I can find a clean spot on my truck and put it on.

I won't be giving these away like the others but a couple bucks will probably get you one. :eek:

Chris
February 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
I left mine in your garage :(

Yeah, you had the chance of being first to put one on too!

I don't know what I did but the next day my neighbor brought over the whole envelope she found in the street!

I will put them in my truck so I'll have them whenever I meet up with anyone.

4Runner3Wheeler
March 1st, 2009, 06:26 PM
Too funny!

All I can guess is you set them on my roof when we were chatting? I'm glad you got them back.

Yeah, you had the chance of being first to put one on too!

I don't know what I did but the next day my neighbor brought over the whole envelope she found in the street!

I will put them in my truck so I'll have them whenever I meet up with anyone.

WINKY
March 1st, 2009, 06:50 PM
I will buy a couple!

JeepersCreepers
March 1st, 2009, 07:13 PM
I would like one to!!!! Please and thank you!!! I'll get one at the 1 year trip.