PDA

View Full Version : Father at 13 WOW

Funrover
February 13th, 2009, 06:15 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Chris
February 13th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I don't imagine it was done with any intended irony but when I closed the window a popup titled "The Dumb Test" was there.

I like dad's comment when he "described Alfie as “a typical 13-year-old boy”

Yeah, right. I was 30 when I had my first and I wasn't ready. :lol:

Cute kids :rolleyes:

Funrover
February 13th, 2009, 06:28 PM
I just can't imagine... I did have a classmate get prego at 13 though.... Scary to think I would have a 13 Y.O. now .... and could be a grandpa.. HOLY CRAP!

WINKY
February 13th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Wow!!!! in some ways i feel for the kids being parents at such a young age, but they made the choice. But i am glad that they are both stepping up to the plate and doing what is right in light of the circumstances.

Pathrat
February 13th, 2009, 09:58 PM
While it is good to read that this child does value and wish to care for the child he helped produce I think children have no business having children. I really hope the adults are doing a lot to help care for this new family. He looks so young, younger than my 13 year old.

WINKY
February 13th, 2009, 10:32 PM
While it is good to read that this child does value and wish to care for the child he helped produce I think children have no business having children. I really hope the adults are doing a lot to help care for this new family. He looks so young, younger than my 13 year old.

_________________+1

Brody
February 14th, 2009, 04:58 AM
I think his folks told him that he was going to go blind and he decided to save his eyesight. Little did he know that you shouldn't always believe what you hear, even coming from your parents....

Roostercruiser
February 14th, 2009, 08:24 AM
i thought i was young at seventeen and now im 32 and could be a grand parent in the next couple of years myself:eek: .

KnuckleHead
February 14th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Agreed with everyone else.... way to young but glad to hear that they want to take of the baby. I know I'll be haveing that little talk with my 10yr old earlier than I thought.