PDA

View Full Version : addicted offroad

sr5yota84
February 28th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know where scotts shop is at??? Or does somone know if he's outta town or in jail or just avoiding people.

I bought a bumperr a month and a half ago from him. I havnt received it and he's not returning emails/phone calls. His phone has been off for several days.

Anyone no anything? I was going to stop by his shop today since ill be in town. CALL ME I don't have my computer with after this message....
307-640-4407

Thanks in advance
James

Brody
February 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM
I would help if I could, but I have no more information than you do...

4runner freak
March 1st, 2009, 01:53 PM
Does anyone know where scotts shop is at??? Or does somone know if he's outta town or in jail or just avoiding people.

I bought a bumperr a month and a half ago from him. I havnt received it and he's not returning emails/phone calls. His phone has been off for several days.

Anyone no anything? I was going to stop by his shop today since ill be in town. CALL ME I don't have my computer with after this message....
307-640-4407

Thanks in advance
James

James,
Scotty is working out of his home shop now as the economy has slowed down. So no shop in FC to visit.
Scotty is a good guy and is probably out of town or something. I don't know if the number you are calling was his shop or not, but I'd assume the shop number is not correct anymore.
Hope this helps

4Runner3Wheeler
March 1st, 2009, 06:20 PM
Scotty is out of town. He is in California at the Hammers for a rally where he's showcasing his 4Runner next to all the West coast competition.

I know he was scrambling to get work done on my rig and finish some bumpers before heading out of town. You shouldn't worry, Scotty is a stand up guy and treated me right.

He completed a serious fabrication/modification to my vehicle out of his garage so don't worry about him not having a shop. If I could cut $xxxx.xx out of my monthly expenses......

It is unfortunate that you are out of communication, but it may have something to do with him enjoying a vacation since he's been working 24/7. I can understand your frustration, especially when you are fired up for some new gear. My guess would be that you hear from him soon and he'll work hard to get you dialed in. :thunb:

If you want to verify his number, PM me.

307-640-4407

Thanks in advance
James

Brody
March 1st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Kinda what I told him today, too, but I haven't had any business dealings with Scotty. Glad you gave your input, Andy.