PDA

View Full Version : Sweet IH Pick Up

Brody
March 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
Here is a picture of my neighbor's sweet 61 (I think) IH pick up with matching trailer. This is the same guy that has the 69 Camaro sitting on the K5 frame with the 454 in it...also sweet...

BTW, the uplaod is now only showing two areas that you can upload pictures instead of the usual six....

Funrover
March 2nd, 2009, 01:12 PM
Saw these yesterday off of Old Flowers Road (not open yet BTW)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/Family/DSCN0298.jpg

kdkg
March 2nd, 2009, 01:34 PM
I use to be big into IHC vehicles 10 years ago or so. Had 2 early scouts, a 68 travelall 4x4 (drove this one across the country from Missouri to Idaho, and also a 71 Scout B. I cleaned that one up and sold it within a couple of weeks. If I had known how rare the 71 early scout was I would have kept it. 71 was a dual year, they quit making the early scout and introduced the Scout II.

I had said I would always be into scouts, but that didn't quit happen. I still have a few rare parts and books lying around. Such as, when is the last time you have seen a IHC oil filter. Now if I could just remember where it is at... haha

My 68 Travelall stayed in Idaho, sold it to a friend that was a IHC freak. He got it running good and fixed it up real nice.

Funrover
March 2nd, 2009, 01:55 PM
I use to be big into IHC vehicles 10 years ago or so. Had 2 early scouts, a 68 travelall 4x4 (drove this one across the country from Missouri to Idaho, and also a 71 Scout B. I cleaned that one up and sold it within a couple of weeks. If I had known how rare the 71 early scout was I would have kept it. 71 was a dual year, they quit making the early scout and introduced the Scout II.

I had said I would always be into scouts, but that didn't quit happen. I still have a few rare parts and books lying around. Such as, when is the last time you have seen a IHC oil filter. Now if I could just remember where it is at... haha

My 68 Travelall stayed in Idaho, sold it to a friend that was a IHC freak. He got it running good and fixed it up real nice.

I so badly want a 1971 Travelall 1210 4x4

Roostercruiser
March 2nd, 2009, 10:36 PM
i love our 78 scout