PDA

View Full Version : one mans junk anothers mans treasure

Roostercruiser
March 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
i pass by this old Studabaker every week in Norton KS and i think its one of the cleanist lines of any truck made and makes the perfect hot rod, just dont see any more of them around and this just sits here and never moves. half of these old farm houses here have old stuff everywhere in there yards and on the side of barns. they are just sitting there rusting away.

Funrover
March 9th, 2009, 09:57 AM
It kills me when I see that. I see so ma great old cars just rusting away... Wish I could take them all.

scoutfam
March 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Make them an offer..... who knows they may just want someone who cares enough to want it.....

Patrolman
March 9th, 2009, 06:23 PM
When I was taking my ASE classes, the instructor was hot rodding a truck just like that! Super cool!

Pathrat
March 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM
When the economy is good again I swear we should do a group rental of some lot to store the vehicles we want. :D

Funrover
March 9th, 2009, 11:34 PM
When the economy is good again I swear we should do a group rental of some lot to store the vehicles we want. :D
That is a dangerous idea.. :eek:

1freaky1
March 10th, 2009, 06:37 AM
I have always wanted one of them Stude pickups

Roostercruiser
March 10th, 2009, 07:21 AM
That is a dangerous idea.. :eek:
no kidding we need more than a lot perhaps a couple of acres and a work shop:smokin:

Brody
March 10th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Correct me if I am wrong here, but didn't the Studebakers have one of the very first supercharged, off the factory floor, engine options? And even if it didn't, how cool would it be to 'pro street' an old Studebaker truck?

I think last year sometime I posted a proposal to do a 'group' rental of a shop space for our projects and run it like a time share. It never got off the ground and now the economy sucks....

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM
It kills me when I see that. I see so ma great old cars just rusting away... Wish I could take them all.

Damn son, you need that truck!!! Paint it red, then --> clickie here :D (http://www.tvland.com/theme_songs/themeSongsPopup.jhtml?id=17)

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah yeah, I know, the real Sanford and Son truck was a 1951 Ford F1....lol

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 03:36 PM
ROFLMAO... Damn you Steve.. now that tune is stuck in my head...

SCRubicon
March 10th, 2009, 03:46 PM
ROFLMAO... Damn you Steve.. now that tune is stuck in my head...

Glad I could help with that :D

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Glad I could help with that :D

YOU SUCK! :lol::lol::lol:

Pathrat
March 10th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Damn son, you need that truck!!! Paint it red, then --> clickie here :D (http://www.tvland.com/theme_songs/themeSongsPopup.jhtml?id=17)

YOU SO CRACK ME UP WITH THAT! You and Aaron's theme song, I swear.

Funrover
March 10th, 2009, 10:01 PM
YOU SO CRACK ME UP WITH THAT! You and Aaron's theme song, I swear.

:lol::lol:

You are now dragged into it to Steve

4Runninfun
March 10th, 2009, 10:18 PM

:lol::bow::bow:

WINKY
March 10th, 2009, 11:13 PM
PWNED