PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Grandpa!

Brody
March 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM
Congrats and I hope you daughter is well as well as the new one!

I think the site is getting glitchy again. I received this same message 3 times trying to answer threads:

Warning: Unknown([path]/includes/functions_autotagger.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required '/home/content/C/h/r/ChrisStafford/html/frontrange4x4/forums/includes/functions_autotagger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/C/h/r/ChrisStafford/html/frontrange4x4/forums/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1354) : eval()'d code on line 5

Jimmy
March 21st, 2009, 07:00 PM
I sent Chris a PM earlier with the error I was receiving when I posted a thread reply. I'm sure he'll get it all worked out between holding that bundle of joy! :D

Chris
March 21st, 2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks Pete, and yes I took a few hours away from overhauling the site to spend time with my kids and grandkids. Back working on things now and anyone will see these changing as I do it live.

Chris
March 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM
Jimmy, thanks again - got it taken care of. ;)

1freaky1
March 22nd, 2009, 05:44 AM
Wow it is running faster now, Thanks Chris!

Chris
March 22nd, 2009, 09:30 AM
Nice to hear! I spent a nice day on it when I could have been outside! :)

Chris
March 22nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
Unfortunately the image upload problem persists which is a problem with my host. Stay tuned, I'm waiting to hear from them. :(

Pathrat
March 22nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
I just got back from Moab and there are 275 unread posts waiting for me. I saw the title of this one and CONGRATULATIONS :clap:must be in order. I hope I find the details post at some point.