PDA

View Full Version : trail run proposal for august

4Runninfun
March 31st, 2009, 11:01 PM
I came across this trial today while browsing traildamage it looks like a lot of fun and it's only open during august. what do you guys think?

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=247

scout man
March 31st, 2009, 11:08 PM
Looks great! I am definitely in if I can swing it. But I do have a birthday in August, so maybe it warrants a vacation day from wherever I am working at the time!

WINKY
March 31st, 2009, 11:28 PM
depends when in august as i will be gone to my brothers in the beginning of aug. i would go though.

Brody
April 1st, 2009, 04:28 AM
I think you should post it up as run with the Hancock Pass as the other trail. August is far enough away for people to plan ...

I was looking at these same couple of trails about 10 days ago. Sound fun!

Chris
April 1st, 2009, 07:52 AM
Pick a date and post it!

ShutUpHippie
April 1st, 2009, 09:17 AM
I am definitely in! It's too bad I won't live in Gunnison anymore after that, cause that's just down the road (less than 75 miles) from here it looks like.

Funrover
April 1st, 2009, 09:31 AM
Looks fun!

InsanityIsBorn
April 1st, 2009, 11:41 AM
We should try to do those two trails near the middle of August.

4Runninfun
April 1st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Ok i put it up on the calendar. I chose sat the 22nd that way those who are going to do ellis jeep trail will have time to recover.

Also i'm going to put up a run for sun the 23rd. i'm planning on going down fri night and camping the whole weekend. grizzly lake and iron chest are the two front runners right now, any preferences?

ShutUpHippie
April 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM
Making a weekend out if it seems like a good plan. It's far enough away that there should be more than one trail done for sure.

Chris
April 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
Ok i put it up on the calendar. I chose sat the 22nd that way those who are going to do ellis jeep trail will have time to recover.

It helps to add a link to the thread Jon so folks can chat about it in the right place. I trust you can add that and would like you to simply to confirm it's not something I have to do. ;)

Funrover
April 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM

Also i'm going to put up a run for sun the 23rd. i'm planning on going down fri night and camping the whole weekend. grizzly lake and iron chest are the two front runners right now, any preferences?

:mad::mad: Damn I work weekends now...

Gecko Cycles
April 1st, 2009, 07:06 PM
:mad::mad: Damn I work weekends now...
That's BAAAAAAD!

As for me doing it, I don't know what I'm having for dinner tonight. Can't plan that far in advance.

I did see some foreclosures at the cemetary. :eek:

Pathrat
April 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM
That sounds like a fun trail. I can't really tell yet if I am in, especially since we are planning on the Ellis run.

Chris
April 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
I'm in!

Funrover
April 3rd, 2009, 08:38 PM
So I am gonna work on getting 2 weekends in a row traded.... wish me luck

BLUE THUNDER
April 3rd, 2009, 09:36 PM
looks like a fun trail, camping would be fun too. you know in August it will be hot here in town, and cool in the hills.

Chris
April 3rd, 2009, 09:41 PM
Put it on the Calendar, remember to link it to this thread. ;)